THREE

"Yoongi hyung really out-did himself, didn't he?" Jimin gawked as we walked into our hotel room.

"Yeah but there is only one bed."

"That is because your rooms are conjoined." Yoongi said from behind us. "Namjoon and I are across the hall and that door over there Jimin, that is the door to your bedroom, and you have your own bathroom also."

"WOOOHHH!" Jimin yelled in joy, bouncing to the door and swinging it open. "HOLY SHIT!" The door then slammed shut and both Yoongi and I laughed before I turned to him.

"Thank you. You know I will pay you back for this right?"

"No need." He smiled. "I know you didn't want to come, and I know you came for me, so the room is on me. Beside we are going to be here for 5 days, might as well be a luxurious 5 days. I made sure they put several bath bombs, and bubble bath and everything in your bathroom."

"Ohhhhhh...this bathroom is huge!" We walked in and I was shocked by the size. "And the bathtub! You could fit like 5 people in here!"

"Luxury." He enunciated to tease me.

"Well thank you. The banquet is tomorrow night right?"

"Right." He nodded.

"Do you have any special plans with Joon?"

"He better not!" We heard from the other end of the bedroom. "The four of us are going to have a movie night!"

"You are in this huge hotel, that has a swimming pool, and a hot tub, and a fancy restaurant, and all you want to do is have a movie night?" I asked a grinning Jimin who kicked his feet from sitting on my bed.

"No, what I want to do is have a threesome with Yoongi and Namjoon, but I don't see that happening." He winked.

Just then Namjoon was walking in the room, and I saw him smirking at Jimin, but Yoongi was gawking at him. "That sounds like fun." Namjoon said.

"WHAT?!" Yoongi shouted looking over to him.

"Babe, I'm kidding." He replied, his eyes rolling heavily.

"Bummer." Jimin pouted.

"Alright you guys are just too much for me." I said walking back towards the bathroom.

"Wait, why don't we go to the bar?" Yoongi said looking at his phone. "Hoseok is here and he said he wanted to have drinks with us."

"OH! YES!" I exclaimed with my gains raised. I was so excited to see my Hobi. We were pretty close back in the day, but he went to a different university than I did and lost touch years ago.

"Wait, is this the hunky Hoseok I've been hearing about?" Jimin asked.

"Your ex-boyfriend Hoseok?" Namjoon growled.

"Are you going to be a jealous mess all weekend, or a cool boyfriend, because I have been with you for over 6 years and I was with Hoseok in the closet for like 3 months."

The room was silent while the two of them glared at each other, Namjoon finally breaking. "Alright fine, I'll be the cool boyfriend. It actually does sound like a good time."

"Cool." Yoongi laughed kissing his cheek. "Can everyone be ready in about 30 minutes."

Everyone agreed and I grabbed my suitcase bringing it in the bathroom. I wore black shorts and a deep red tank top, that was low cut, and a bra that made my breasts look amazing. I ran a curling iron through my hair to give some more volume to my dark locks and then just some mascara. I put on some sandals and grabbed my wristlet and my phone locking up my door, to see Jimin doing the same on his door.