TWENTYTWO

"So where are we going?" 

He shrugged. 

"You...don't know what we are going to do?" 

He shook his head with a smirk and kept driving. I huffed and looked out my window. A few moments of silence took over before I couldn't take it anymore. 

"Seriously?" I asked. "You're not even going to tell me where we are going for our date?" 

"What do you want to do?"

"I thought this was your plan?" 

"It is." He laughed. 

"I'm confused." I replied slowly narrowing my eyes to him. 

He let out another laugh before looking over to me, then back to the road. "We are going somewhere, don't worry."

"Yes, but where?" 

"Just relax. You will see once we get there." 

I let out another breath slouching against the seat. My shoulders dropped and I was staring out the windshield annoyed that he wouldn't tell me where we were going. I felt totally underdressed. What if he was taking me to a fancy restaurant and I'm in shorts, a tank top, and a sleeveless cardigan? What if we go anywhere nice and I look like I rolled out of bed with my hair in a messy bun?

This all started an hour ago when Namjoon, that asshole, let Jin into our house while I was taking a nap. I was told to be ready by 6 and it was 3 by the time Jin came jumping on my bed waking me up like a child. He pulled me from the bed and when I resisted, he slumped me over his shoulder walking me down the stairs, out of the house, and into his car. 

It did make me feel better that he was in his own pair of shorts, which were nice looking, and a long sleeve shirt that made his shoulders look even more broad than usual.

He looked gorgeous. 

"Why are you always wearing long sleeves?" I asked. 

"I don't always where them." He replied. "I am just so used to wearing suits it became a habit. And I think we look like a cute couple with our outfits."

"I guess." 

Finally, after what felt like forever, I started to recognize the streets we were passing, and the exit we got off. I looked around to our surroundings, and I couldn't help but smile. He pulled into a small parking lot, and once the car was off he turned to me. 

"Do you feel better about your attire now?" 

"Yes." I giggled. "Do you have any idea how long its been since I've done this?" 

"It's been a while for me too."  He smiled.

"I was with you." I smiled back, making his eyes widen. "The last time I did putt-putt, I was with you. Senior year of high school, senior skip day. Yoongi and Hoseok met us there, and you had just broken up with some girl, and the four of us spent hours here, just playing." 

"We got asked to leave." he reminded me with a wide grin. 

"Oh my god that's right!" I curled my body in laughter before I straightened out and moved to open my door. Once I was out, I slammed it shut and started jogging up to the front door. "Come on slow poke!" 

I saw him smile as he shut his door and in a slower jog came after me. I made sure that I asked for the hot pink golf ball and matching putter all before Jin could get to the counter. 

"You have a very enthusiastic date here." the older gentleman behind the counter laughed as he gave Jin a black ball and matching putter. 

"Let's just hope it stays that way after I kick her butt." He teased.