Chapter 1

Bella's pov

My name is Bella Salvatore and I am 15 years old and I have 2 brothers called Stefan and Damon and we live in mystic falls and our mom and dad died a couple of months after I was born but every time I ask either Stefan or Damon about them them tell me to be quiet we own a house at the very top of mystic falls and I love living there it so much fun I can do what every I want.

Right now I am in my room on my bed texting my boyfriend Matt we are talking about going on a date tonight so I texted Matt I don't think my brothers will let go after the last time and Matt texted back Bella babe just go and ask your brothers they might let you just this once and if they don't then you can just sneak out and I then texted him ok I'll ask and I'd do anything to go on a date with you even sneak out of my house and Matt texted I would do the Sam thing Bella and then I got off of the bed and I threw my phone onto the bed and I ran out of my room and downstairs into the living room.

When I got into the living room I saw Damon and his girlfriend Elena who used to be Stefan's girlfriend so I went over to them and I sat beside Damon and I looked at him with my puppy eyes and he saw that I wanted something so he said what do you want now Bella and I said well I was just wondering if me and Matt could go on a date tonight please and he looked at me and thought about it and said no Bella not after last time now go up to your room.

I said no I'm going to ask Stefan he will say yes I know it and the Elena said oh yeah there would have been a better chance of Damon saying yes than Stefan Bella and so I just said oh fuck up Elena who asked you and Damon said right Bella that's enough you are really not going after that and I said no please please Damon I won't do it again.

Damon said no Bella now go to your room and I said no and I stood up and ran up to Stefan's room and once I got to the room I went inside his room and I saw he was writing in his diary so I said as I walked over to him Stef can I ask you something and he said what is it Bella and I said well me and Matt want to go on a date tonight and I was wondering if I could go and Stefan said as he looked at me really Bella after what you just said to Elena downstairs you really think you deserve to go anywhere.

I said I know I'm sorry please can I go I really want to go out with Matt and Stefan said no your not going Bella now go to your room and think about what you said to Elena and when your ready say your sorry to Elena pleases do said no way she didn't have the right to butt in so she can go kills herself for all I care and then I knew I made him mad at me because he stood up and said right that's it Isabella Salvatore you will go to your room right now and stay there the rest of the night or you are grounded from seeing Matt for a week and so I just ran out of Stefan's room and into mine and I ran over to my bed and lied down on it and started crying.

After a couple of minutes crying I realised the only way I was going to get to see Matt tonight was to sneak out but I knew I was going to be in trouble but I didn't care as long as I see Matt tonight and so I got off of my bed and I stopped crying and I lifted by phone up from the bed and I texted Matt meet you at the grill and then I put my phone back down on the bed and I went into my wardrobe and I pulled out a lovely red dress and red shoes and then I went over to my make up desk and I put some make up in myself and after that I went over to my dress and I put it on me and then I put the set of shoes on me.

I then went over to my drawers and I grabbed a red hand bag and I put my phone and purse in it and then I went over to my window and I opened it and I climbed out it and I slid myself down the water pipe making sure not to get my clothes dirty and once I got to the ground I ran over to my brother Damon's car and I got into it and u hot wired it until engine started and when I did I drive straight to the grill.

Did you like it. Review and comment