Chapter 16

Bella's pov

When I got back to the house I ran to my car where I saw my brothers and my kids in the car and so I got into it and I hugged both my brothers and I stated crying and then as I was crying Damon said Bella what's going on what's happened and I said the pack and my family killed 2 of my kids and they kept me from saving them both so I need Bonnie to bring them back.

Then Stefan said Bella Bonnie is very weak at the minute Elena says her powers are wearing every day and I said as I pulled out of the hug I don't care we have to try and I don't want to stay here anymore and then Damon said Bella what about Klaus he'll come for you and I said oh I know I'm counting on it and then I heard Oliver say mommy where's daddy and then I heard Chrissy say yeah mommy and where are we going and so I turned around to the back of the car.

I saw that Lottie, Chrissy, Austin and Oliver where at the back strapped into the seats of the car and then Bailey, Kaden and Addison where in the middle of the car and in their baby car seats all strapped in too but when I looked at my babies I gasped when I saw that they looked like they where about 4 years old instead of just being born so it must be the wolf gene taking effect already but I didn't care as long a they where safe.

So I just said as I turned back around in the car and started the engine daddy is helping with the pack and we are going to my home town for a while just until I get sorted ok and then I drove away out of forks and drove to mystic falls and on our way their my kids fell to sleep it took us 3 days to get to mystic falls because of all the traffic and petrol.

Did you like it. Review and comment

Believe (twilight and the vampire diaries fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें