Chapter 12

Bella's pov

As soon as the taxi got us all back to la push the taxi driver said as he looked at me ok miss what house and I said go straight down the road and you'll see a big red house stop out there and the driver said ok and drove to Jacob's house and he stopped the car and I paid him and I then told all the kids to get out of the car and so we all got out of the car and once we were out the car drove off and I turned to the kids and I said Jane can you please give me Oliver and Jane said as she handed Oliver to me sure mom no problem.

I then said thank you now the only ones I want to come to the door with me is Charlotte and the twins Jane and Alec can you both please hid and take Christine with you and then both Jane and Alec said sure mom and then Alec took Christine in his arms and the three of the ran behind the house while me and Charlotte with the twins all went up to the front door and I said Charlotte baby can you knock I'm kinda busy holding the boys and Lottie said sure mom and knocked on the door 2 times.

A couple of minutes later the door opened and I saw Sam standing their and once he saw me he gasped and then hugged me with passion and he said oh my Bella we all thought you where dead and I said no I'm not neither is Charlotte we escape after a couple of hours but I was to weak to travel home so I had to wait until I had my sons here in my arms Oliver and Austin and then Sam said well I'm just glad your ok come in and I said as I handed Austin to Sam for him to hold his nephew ok sure and then I walked into the house with Oliver in my arms and Sam following behind me with Austin and Charlotte following beside me.

Once we got into the house we went into the living room and I saw my mom, dad and my other brother Embry and the pack and once they all saw me they all gasped and my mom and dad ran over to me and hugged me so tight that I said mom, dad the baby and they both let go of me and said oh right we are sorry it's just we are so happy to see you and I said I'm happy to see you both too and then I said as I looked around the room well everyone this little boy in my arms is called Oliver and the boy in Sam's arms is called Austin and then my mom said Bella may I hold him and I looked at her and said as I handed her Oliver of course you can mom.

Embry then said Bella may I hold Austin for a bit and I said yes Sam do you mind and Sam said no not at all as he handed Austin over to Embry and then I saw my one true love walk up to me and he hugged me so tight that I couldn't breathe but I didn't care I had him back and that was the best of it and once Paul let go he said I love you so much don't ever leave me again and I said I won't not ever and Paul said good because we are still getting married and having a family and I said yeah we are and speaking of family I have 3 kids outside that have become close to me and considered me as their mother while I was away.

So I said for them to come back with us is that ok and then everyone in the room said yeah sure it is and I said good and then I went over to the front door and I opened it and I peeked out it and said ok guys come in and then I saw Jane and Alec walk from behind the trees and straight up to me and once Alec got to me he handed me Christine and then I took her into my arms and we went back inside the house and once we got inside again everyone of my family and pack was welcoming them with opened arms everyone was happy to have more kids in the reservation to care for and to tell you the truth so was I.

Did you like it. Review and comment