Chapter 17

Bella's pov

Once we got to mystic I drove to my brothers house and looked at them both and I said thank you both so much for helping me I really appreciate it especially for my kids and Stefan said it no problem Bella I mean to us your family no matter what and I said yeah you too and so then I got out of the car followed by Stefan and Damon and I opened the back car door and I looked at Stefan and Damon.

Then I said could you 2 grab Bailey and Kaden and I'll grab Addison and then both my brothers said sure Bella and then Stefan grabbed Bailey and Damon grabbed Kaden and then I grabbed Addison and I looked into the car and saw the others still sleeping so I just left them there and I shut the car doors and then locked the car and then me, Stefan and Damon all went inside the house with Bailey, Kaden and Addison.

So once we got inside we sat the babies onto the floor and then both Stefan and Damon went out to the car to get our stuff and so after then I took my babies out of their seats and I let them play about and as they were playing Stefan and Damon came in with our bags and sat them on the floor and a few minutes later Lottie, Chrissy, Austin and Oliver followed in and once they got inside they all gasped.

Oliver then looked at me and said wow mommy this is a big house did you live here and I said yes yes I did a long time ago and then Chrissy said mommy can we get out rooms now and I said yes and take your bags up with you and so they all ran upstairs with there things and shouted once they found their room and they sound so happy and so they I looked to Stefan and Damon and I said ok so I'm going to go see Bonnie I need you both to look after the kids ok.

So then Stefan said sure Bella no problem and I said ok good so the older ones are looking at there new found rooms so they should be a problem so the ones are the triplets just make sure they are fed and has a clean nappy that's all they need oh and put the all into the one room please it will be easier for me in the middle of the night incase they cry.

Damon looked at me and he said ok Bella no probes we know what to do you know we raised you and I said oh yeah I forgot sorry but anyway thank you and also I'm going to need 3 more rooms cleared out yes that's right I said 3 I have changed my mind I'm not bringing back the Cullen's I'm only bringing back my 2 kids Jane and Alec and a girl called Bree she was only 8 years old when she died She is my daughter I just never talk about her because it was terrible on me the day she died on me and so then both Stefan and Damon said ok Bella we will do our best.

I said as I looked at both my brothers thank you both and I shouted upstairs ok kids I'm going out your uncles are here if you need anything ok and then the 4 of them shouted down from upstairs ok mommy bye and then I looked to my little angels on the floor playing with Damon and Stefan's shoes and I just laughed and said ok mommy will be back soon and I kissed the 3 of them and then I left the house got into my car and I drove to Bonnie's house to either get her to bring my children back or for her to make me a witch so I can bring them back.

Did you like it. Review and comment