Chapter 4

Bella's pov

When the plane got to forks airport it stopped on the runway and then all the passengers got off of it and made their way into the airport and as I was walking off the plane I was getting really nervous because I had never met these people before and Stefan and Damon just told me I was under protection that's why I couldn't stay with them and as I was thinking I didn't realise I was walking into the airport and once I got into the airport I walked to the luggage dock and I grabbed my bag.

I then started walking around the airport until I saw a door that had people with signs standing at it and once I got to them I knew that the person my parents had sent for me had to be there so I looked around until I finally came across a man that was holding up a sign saying Bella Salvatore and so I walked over to him and I said hey I'm Bella Salvatore who are you and he said hi Bella I'm Jacob I'm a friend of your brothers and your parents sent me to pick you up.

I said oh ok so what now and Jacob said as he started walking and I followed after him well now we get you home where your safe and I said as we got to a car well let's hope I'm safe I mean I don't know a thing of what's happening here and Jacob said as we both got into the car and he turned it on your parents and the others will explain it to you when I get you home and I said as Jacob drove away from the airport ok I can't wait to here what they have to say and then he kept driving until we reached the la push reservation and when we did Jacob drove us to a house which was covered in cars and then Jacob parked the car and turned it off and then he got out of the car and I followed him out of it and then Jacob walked up to a door and said as he looked at me you ready.

I then shook my head and said yes no maybe I don't know I mean all my live I've know Stefan and Damon to be my family and now I find out that they aren't and that I'm in danger it's just all a lot to take in and Jacob said don't worry it will be explained to you and then he opened the front door and we both walked in and when we did everyone turned to the door and gasped when they saw me and I mean so did I because there was about 17 people standing there looking at me in shock.

I just looked back at them until a woman said as she came over to me and hugged me oh my god Bella your so big and I said yeah people do get big when they grow up and then the woman said yeah well I just can't believe it you've grown up so fast and I said yeah well you wouldn't have seen it since you give me away when I was just a little baby and then a man walked up to the woman and he said Bella we know your upset but we did it to keep me safe.

Then I said angry yeah well it didn't work did it he came back and he ruined my life I had friends back in mystic falls and my brothers just told me to pack up and leave and then the woman said oh Bella we are so sorry we did it to keep you safe because if he finds you he will do so many things to you and I said I know I got the jest when Stefan and Damon told me I had to leave and then the man said Bella we are sorry but let us introduce you to everyone and we will go from there ok.

I said as I took a deep breath in and out yes fine ok and then the woman said right ok well as you can obviously till me and the man beside me are your mom and dad and then she said as she pointed to the other side of the room these guys over here are called Jacob who picked you up from the airport and then there is Sam your oldest brother and then there is Jared and then Paul and then there is Embry who is you half brother and he's older than you by 2 years and then there's Quil and then Seth and Leah who are brother and sister and then there's Brady and Collin who are brothers and then on the other side of the room is Sue and Harry who is Leah and Seth's mom and dad and then there's old Quil who is Quil's grandfather and then there's Billy and Sarah who is Jacob's mom and dad.

Then everyone in the house all said hi Bella nice to see you again and I said hi nice to meet you all and then I looked at my mom and dad and I said right so what now and my dad said well now we do anything we can to keep you save at least until you phase and I shouted what what do you mean phase and then my brother Sam said Bella the reason Klaus knew where to find you was because you had the scent of wolf on you which means your close to phasing and I said no no I don't want to I want to be normal please let me be normal and then my mom said Bella we can't stop the phase no one can I'm sorry but it's going to happen nothing has stopped it before.

I just said as I ran out of the house no it's not going to happen I won't be a wolf ever because I won't let it happen I'll stop it and then I ran into the woods and kept running and I knew the pack was following me because I heard them howling but I kept on running until I got to a mountain top that had water until neath it and I stood at the edge ready to jump off.

When I was stepping forward to jump I heard footprints walk up behind me so I just said go away and then I heard my brother Sam say Bella don't do it I know a lot has happened to you in the past few days but please just let us help you and I said as I turned to look at him and I saw that Jacob, Sam, Jared, Paul and Embry where all standing there how how can you help me mom said it can't be stopped and Jacob said it can't be Bella but when it does we can help you threw it we have help more than one threw it before.

I then just said I don't want to become a become wolf I want to be human my life is a human I was born human and I want to stay that way and then Paul said Bella I'm sorry to say this but you weren't born human Bella your wolf has been in you since you were born we just asked Bonnie to stop it from revealing its self by her doing a spell and I gasped and said so she can do it again then and Embry said no Bella she can't it only works the once.

Then I said as I turned back to the cliff ready to jump well then nothing else to be said and I dove off the edge but as I did Paul pulled me back and I landed on top of him and he looked into my eyes and right then I felt a connection to him I felt like I belonged to him but then once he looked away I started crying and said as Paul pushed me off of him and onto the grass no no no why why did you do that.

Sam then said as he lifted me into his arms because Bella we just got you back we aren't losing you again and then Sam started walking with me in his arms with Jacob, Jared, Paul and Embry following behind and he didn't stop walking until he got back to the house and on the way I cried myself to sleep saying I didn't want to live if I was a wolf and every time Sam or Embry said that it was going to be ok Bella everything with be ok and that's when I fell to sleep feeling drowsy.

Did you like it. Review and comment