Chapter 3

1 week later

Bella's pov

It's been a week now since my brothers grounded me and I've been so bored I have had nothing to do I mean right now I am in my room doing my homework for today and tomorrow but after a while I got bored of it and I walked out of my room and I made my way down to the front door and when I got there I went to open it when I was stopped by Stefan as he said where you going by and I said out I'm going to see Matt and Stefan said no your not your grounded remember.

I then said please Stef at least for an hour and then Damon walked up beside Stefan and said no Bella being grounded means you don't leave the house now go over to the couch and sit down we need to tell you something anyway and we don't think your going to like it and I said as I walked over to the couch ok fine and then I sat down on the couch and both Stefan and Damon sat on the couch opposite me and I sat for about 5 minutes until finally Damon said ok Bella there are things we need to tell you because it is important and I said ok what is it.

Stefan then said ok so this is going to be hard for you to hear but you need to hear it now first thing is that vampires, wolves and witches are all real and the reason we know this is because me and Damon and Caroline and Elena are all vampires and then Bonnie is a witch and Tyler is a wolf and I just gasped and said what no but how can that be and Damon said well we were all turned or born with the curse and I said as calmly as I could ok so why are you telling me this.

After I said that Stefan said yeah well this is another part your not going to like there is a vampire called Klaus and ever since we got you from your family when you where born he has been after you because he knows you have powerful blood but me and Stefan has kept you save and kept you a secret from him but now he has found out who you really are and he's coming after you again which is why we are sending you back to your family in forks and I said wait what no what do you mean got me from my family you are my family.

Damon said no Bella we aren't me and Stefan and the others were hired by your family to keep you safe your real family is back in forks living in the la push reservation because they are all wolves your parents are called Allison and Joshua Uley you have a brother called Sam and a half brother called Embry and then I started to cry and I got off of the couch and I ran upstairs and into my room and slammed my door and ran over to my bed and I cried into my bed and then I heard a knock on my door.

I then said go away and then I headed Matt say Bella it's me and I said come in and as he walked into my room I ran over to him and I hugged him and said I'm so glad I have you and then everything fell apart when he said Bella you need to leave he's on his way here and I knew he was talking about Klaus and I knew I didn't want to die so I said ok fine and I went over to my wardrobe and I grabbed a bag and packed some clothes and I grabbed my purse and then I ran downstairs and I saw Stefan and Damon standing at the door looking sad and I walked over to them and I hugged them both.

I said as Stefan gave me a plane ticket to forks and my phone back I forgive you and they both smiled and then Damon said your family already know your coming Stefan phone them this morning to tell them and they said they were sending someone to the airport to meet you and bring you home they will keep you safe for as long as we can keep Klaus away from forks I promise and then I said ok thank you and I ran out the front door and ran to my car and I got into it and I put my bag on the chair along with my ticket and phone and I started the car and once I started it I waved out the window and then Stefan, Damon and Matt all waved back as I drove away and I kept driving until I got to the airport.

Once I got to the airport I parked my car and I grabbed my bag and put it onto my shoulder and I then put my phone into it and I grabbed my ticket and I got out of the car and I went into airport and I went over to the booking desk and gave them my ticket and then the lady at the desk booked me into the plane and then I went to the forks gate and I wait for about 2 hours and then the plane boarded and I got on and I took my seat and then once everyone was on the plane flew into the air and kept flying until it got to forks airport.

Did you like it. Review and comment