Chapter 13

10 years later

Bella's pov

It's been 10 years now since I've been home and it's been good and bad since then and the good news is that me and Paul finally got married 4 years ago and then the bad news is that both Jane and Alec left to go back to the Volturi they said that the good life wasn't working for them but I suppose there is more good than bad to that they left me Christine who is now 15 years old now and my sons Oliver and Austin are 10 years old and my daughter Charlotte is now 18 years old and also about 8 months back me and Paul went on our second honeymoon and we got pregnant so right now I am 8 months pregnant with 4 kids and a husband to look after and I love it I love being able to care for other people except for myself.

Right now I am in my house in my bed because Paul, my brothers, my mom and dad have all put me on bed rest because of the fall I had last week which was totally a mistake and so since I am am bed rest I have been studying up on my family history to see if there are anymore surprise for me down the line and so far I have come up with nothing so I have been reading for 2 hours now and I am fed up so I shut the book and I through it to the floor.

I then grabbed the remote from the bedside table and I turned the TV on and I started to watch CSI Miami and I watched it for about a half an hour when I heard shouting coming from Christine's room so I put the TV on mute and I got off the bed very slowly and carefully but if Paul ever found out I was off of the bed he would freak but I didn't car these kids are my kids not his and so I started walking into Chrissy room that's Christine's nickname and once I got to the room I opened the door and I saw that both Chrissy and Lottie were fighting over a lipstick.

So I then walked into the room and I grabbed the lipstick and I said right girls enough now what's going on and Chrissy said as she pointed to Lottie mom she stole my lipstick and I need it for tonight and so I said ok so there is more than one lipstick in this house now both of you need to grow up now Lottie go back to your room and finish your song please it is due in 2 days and Lottie said ok mom I will and then she left Chrissy's room and then I looked at Chrissy as I grabbed my stomach because I could feel a bit of pain and then I said to Chrissy where are you going tonight that you need a lipstick.

Chrissy then looked at me with her look of wanting something and she just smiled and said well me and Tommy are going out on a date tonight and I just laughed and said oh no your not no way and then Chrissy said oh come on mom and I said no no way you are only 15 years old you are now going on any dates now finish your homework please and I then walked out of Christine's room and I closed her door and I walked over to Austin's room and I opened his door and I peeked in and I saw he was on his bed listening to music so I didn't want to bother him so I just shut his door again.

I then went over to Oliver's room and I opened his door and I saw that he was lying on his bed crying because I could hear him and I went into his room and I walked over to the bed and I sat down on it and I put my hand to his head and started stroking it like I did when he was a baby to calm him door he always was the weakest one out of the 4 but once I stroked his head he looked up at me and he sat up on the bed and he hugged me and he said while crying into my shoulder mommy do you think we will ever see our dad and I said I don't know baby what has brought this on and he said I don't know everyone at school have dad's and anytime they talk about them me and Austin never know what to say.

So then I just said as I lifted Oliver's face to look at mine you just tell the kids at school that no matter who or what your father is that you will always have a mother to care for you have you got that sweetie and Ollie said I know mommy I know and then I just stood up off of his bed and I went over to the door and I said looking back at Oliver baby get some rest ok you dad will be home soon and Oliver said ok mommy and then I left the room and. I went back into my own room and I got back onto my bed and I lied down and fell to sleep.

Did you like it. Review and comment