Chapter 8

3 months later

Bella's pov

It's been 3 months now since I was turned into the monster I am and ever since then I have been killing and drinking every person Klaus brings to me I can't control myself I mean last week I almost killed my little girl but I stopped myself and I told her to run to her room and not to leave until I come get her and so this morning I knew I something was different because I could smell and see everything more than when I was changed into a hybrid so now I am in the kitchen looking around when I saw 2 humans lying on the kitchen floor dead.

I could smell there warm blood in their cold dead bodies so I got down to the same height as them and one by one I drank the blood from their necks until there was non left and as I drank the last bit of blood the kitchen door opened and Klaus and Finn walked in and I just looked up at them and I growled at them and then as I growled Finn said did you enjoy your nice meal and I said why why did you do this to me it was bad enough being a wolf now I'm a wolf and a vampire I didn't want this especially when I'm going to give birth again in 2 months time.

Klaus then said well Bella I wanted this I wanted you to be mine and that's what you will be and I said no I won't I will never be yours and neither will Charlotte or this baby so fuck off dickhead and I ran out of the kitchen and upstairs and I went into a room where I could here Lottie playing and I bolted the door shut and then I looked at her and I said get ready baby girl it's time to go and she said really mommy.

Then I said as I lifted her onto my back because I knew I was going to have to use my vampire powers and not my wolfs to get us out of here yes Lottie really now hold on tight baby ok and she said ok mommy I will and then I ran over to the window and I smashed it with my fist and then the glass broke and then I jumped out it keeping ahold of Lottie and then once I got to the ground I ran straight into the woods and I kept running with Lottie on my back until I got into town and once I got to the town I saw a sign saying Italy.

Once I saw the sign I was relieved because I knew we where safe so I went into the town and then I lifted Lottie off of my shoulders and I said Lottie we can't go home yet and she said why mommy and I said as I saw 3 boys and a girl walk up to us because baby I am too weak too get us home at least until I have this baby so we have to stay here until then ok and Lottie said yes mommy ok and then once the 3 boys and the girl got to us the girl said as she pointed to herself and her friends hi I'm Jane and this is Alec, Felix and Dimitri.

I then said as I pointed to myself and Lottie hi I'm Bella and this is my daughter Charlotte and then Alec said ok so first we know you are wolf but we also know your a vampire but a different kind and the reason we know this is because we are vampires too only different ones than you and I said oh ok well nice to meet you and I'm glad I met some people who understands me and doesn't judge who and what I am and then Jane said Bella we want you and your daughter to come back to our castle our master would love to meet you and your daughter and he would happily give you both at bed to sleep in at least until you have this baby.

I then looked to Charlotte and she looked happy that Jane said a bed so she must have been tired and to tell the truth so was I so I then looked at Jane and I said as I took Charlotte's hand in mine thank you so much we will gladly come to your castle to see your master and Jane said good now let's go and I said as Charlotte was jumping up and down ok let's go and so we set off walking until we got to the castle with Jane and Alec in front and then me and Charlotte went in the middle and Felix and Dimitri at the back and we didn't stop walking until we got to the castle we where going to run but we decided against it because of Charlotte.

Did you like it. Review and comment