Chapter 22

5 days later

Bella's pov

When I woke up I saw I was in a room and on a bed and I saw it was my room so I got up off of the bed and I walked out of my room and downstairs and into the living room to see that Damon and Stefan where sitting on the couch talking to some people so I walked into the room and I saw that all my kids were there even Jane, Alec and Bree so I said hey how's it going and then all turned toward me and gasped when they saw me but then next mintue Jane, Alec and Bree all ran toward me and hugged me tighly and Jane said we are so sorry mommy and I said it's ok your back now and that's all that matters now.

Then Alec said we missed you mommy and I said as I hugged him tightly I missed you both toand then both Jane and Alec let go of me but Bree didn't so I hugged her until she said mommy I love you and I said as I lifted her into my arms I love you too and I've missed you so much I'm glad your back baby girl and Bree said me too mommy and then I walked over to the couch and I look at Charlotte, Christine, Austin, Oliver, Bailey, Kaden and Addison and I said as Jane and Alec walked over and sat on the floor beside their brothers and sisters so I guess you have all met Bree I had her when I was very very young and then years after she died and I have missed her so much and then Austin said as I set Bree back down onto the floor we will have great fun.

So Bree just laughed and said yeah I've never had brothers and sisters before and then Alec said mommy where are we going why is there bags by the door and I said well we are going back to la push and then both Jane and Alec got scared so I said no it's ok the pack knows I was brining you both back and they are ok with it they even helped bring you back and then both Jane and Alec relaxed.

Then Jane said ok mommy lets go home and I said ok um Jane, Alec, Charlotte and Christine could you please take Austin, Oliver, Bailey, Kaden, Addison and Bree out to the car and strap them in while I say goodbye to my family and then Jane, Alec, Charlotte and Christine all said sure mommy and then Jane took Austin and Oliver's hand and Alec took Bailey and Kaden's hand and Charlotte took Addison's hand and Christine took Bree's hand and they all walked out of the house and into the car and then I turned to look at my brothers and I said as I pointed to the people in the kitchen.

So then Stefan said as he looked at the kitchen hey guys come in and so everyone who was in the kitchen all walked into the living room and there was about 5 of them and once they got into the living room stefan said as he pointed to them ok Bella you don't know these people but me and Damon do and then Damon said as he pointed to each person this is Alaric, Tyler, Enzo, Jenna and Lexi they all died and we asked Bonnie to bring them back but she couldn't because she was to weak and I said oh so you used me to get them back Stefan, Damon that's why I blacked out I brought back to many people and Stefan said we are so sorry Bella really.

I just said no I don't want to hear it I've got kids and I could have died if anymore people came through with me I don't ever want to talk to you again any of you or I'll get my pack to kill you and I walked over to the door and I lifted mine and my kids bags and I opened the door but before I could leave Stefan and Damon said please Bella just let us explain and I said no and walked out the door and shut it behind me and walked to my car and I opened the car boot and I put our bags into it and then I closed it and got into my car and made sure all my kids were strapped into their seats and then I strapped myself in and then I started the car and said ok kids it's a long time until we get back to Forks you should all sleep and they all said ok mommy and then I drove away from Stefan and Damon's house and headed home to my pack and family.

Once we got home to my family and pack they were so happy to see me and they welcomed Jane and Alec and Bree with open arms and since then life has been great nothing has went wrong we are living a great life as a family and for years we were a good pack until finally our kids took over and the old pack stopped phasing and we all got old and lived as a perfect reservation with a new pack to protect us from vampires and other evils to haunt us in the future.

The end

Did you like it. Review and comment