Synopsis & A/N

SYNOPSIS

Marco Pearce has only one person that he cherishes the most and that's his twin brother, Marcus. They both grew up in an orphanage.

Because of that, Marco grew up not knowing the importance of a complete family. In fact, he hates seeing a happy family. He grew up to be rough, cold, ruthless and doesn't know what love is. He achieved success underground and now, finally living the life that he'd been wanting for so long.

But one day, his life turned upside down when he saw Maggie for the first time.

Her effect on him was unbelievable. From that moment on, he declared her to be his and no one could stop him from having her.

A/N:

Hello everyone. I am 22_MonAmour (Zoé) .

This is the book 3 of THE BEAUTY & THE POSSESSIVE SERIES.

FYI, i don't tolerate rude comments (I will spam you). Opinions and constructive criticisms are highly appreciated though.

WARNING 1 : This story is NOT edited so expect some mistakes.

WARNING 2 : This story has MATURE contents.

WARNING 3 : Foul words/ Swearing of the characters.

I would appreciate it so much if you leave some COMMENTS and VOTES for this story. SHARE and FOLLOW would be a plus! Thank you!

*****This story is mine so copying and posting to other sites is a big NO*****

Possessively Claimed by 22_MonAmour

Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.