chapter 21

A/N: In this chapter, the other TBG men don't know yet that Brey and Maggie are related, including Marco. You should read Brey's story for you to understand this. 

*I just want to thank you guys for the get well soon messages and comments. I appreciate it so much. I'm getting better now. Thank God!

❧❣❧Ⓜ❤Ⓜ❧❣❧

MARCO's POV

Happy was understatement. I felt like I was in cloud nine because my dream girl would be officially mine soon. She accepted my proposal and I felt like I was the king of the world.

"You've been smiling like crazy since a while ago and it's giving me the creeps." I looked at the guy across me.

"Fùcker." I answered but the smile on my face didn't disappear. He shook his head in disbelief.

"Fùck! I can't believe that one day, I would see you like this. Just as our other friends always say; women are scary because they can wrap guys around their little fingers. Look at you. I've never seen you smile or laugh before but because of a woman, I think you're starting to change." Instead of getting pissed, I laughed and that shocked him even more.

"You won't understand because you haven't found the love of your life yet, but when you do, I guess you will also act like this, Montejo." I said and he shook his head vigorously.

"No. I will never let any woman affect me like this. Just thinking of being controlled by them is already giving me the cold chills."

"You're like Amouretti. He keeps on saying those words but let's see what happens in the future. I will surely laugh at you two if you found the one and started behaving like crazy." I voiced out. He shrugged his shoulders and didn't comment.

"Anyway, why are you still here in Australia? I thought you already left when you flew us here five days ago?" I then asked curiously.

"Nothing. I just wanted to kill sometime." He answered simply and chugged his beer down. I mentally shook my head.

"Since you're still here, I have another favor to ask from you if you're up to it."

"Sure. What is it about this time?" He asked casually. I then told him my plan and he surprisingly agreed to help.

"You already owe me two favors, bud." He reminded me after that. I almost rolled my eyes because of what he said.

"I know, Montejo. Don't worry. I never forget a debt or favor. Just tell me when you need my help so that I could pay you in return already."

"Of course. Soon, bud. Soon." He then offered a toast. I was about to take a sip on my beer when his phone rang. He distanced himself a couple of feet away from me and answered his phone. When he finished talking, he sat back on his seat.

"We have a visitor." He informed me. My eyebrows creased.

"Who?"

He smirked. "You'll see." A couple of minutes later, the doorbell buzzed and then a familiar face entered.

"What the fùck are you doing in here?" I couldn't help but snap at him. The corner of his lips twitched and then sat on the single sofa on my right side uncaringly.

"I thought he needs my help?" Brey then asked Jace. I looked at Jace with a scowl.

"What the hell is he talking about? Why did you invite him here? I don't need his help!" I asked, beginning to get pissed.