chapter 25

Follow me on my social media accounts.

FB page: 22_MonAmour

FB accnt: TwentyTwo MonAmour

IG: 22_Monamour

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE! I hope you like this chapter. :)

❧❣❧Ⓜ❤Ⓜ❧❣❧

MAGGIE's POV

I really thought that my father wouldn't accept Marco as my soon to-be husband but he did it without any problem. After their talk inside the study room, everything went smoothly until the day of our wedding day.

It was a simple garden wedding at the backyard garden of Marco's house which we call our house now. A few of Marco's friends attended and that was when he introduced me to his twin brother, Marcus. I was so surprise because I didn't know that he had a twin and identical twin at that. They really looked alike except that they had different eye colors.

I noticed that Marcus was more laid-back compared to Marco who was on the serious side and it was fascinating seeing them together.

During the wedding ceremony, Marco and I were both emotional while reciting our wedding vows. The happiness inside our hearts was incomparable. I couldn't believe that I could get to experience this kind of happiness.

Now, I finally understood what it feels to be wed with the love of your life.

The preparation for our wedding was only two weeks but everything went well. It was kinda rush but I didn't feel that way because I was already beyond excited to tie the knot with my king.

I was floating with happiness the entire duration of our wedding. It felt surreal. I've never thought that he would be the man that I would marry someday because I didn't like his serious and cold behavior of his but when I got to know him better, I had the privilege to see the real him; sweet and loving Marco.

When Marco put the ring on my finger, a lone tear fell from my eye. I was crying with so much joy while gazing at him full of love. I couldn't explain how much I love him because my heart was overflowing with unparalleled love just for him.

When our eyes met, I noticed that Marco's eyes were watery as well and the incomparable love in his eyes as he gazes me made my heart swell.

"You may now kiss the bride." Upon hearing that, Marco lifted my veil. "You're the most beautiful woman in the world for me and that will never change, my queen. I promise you that you're the only woman for me until I die." He whispered before claiming my lips with a tender and loving kiss.

We heard the cheering and teasing of our family and friends but our focus were on that delicious kiss that we were sharing.

"Now, I finally have the official license." Marco said huskily the moment he let go of my lips. His eyes were sparkling with mischief. My forehead crinkled.

"What license are you talking about?" I asked confusedly.

"To finally poke the eyes of the men who try to ogle at you or maybe break their necks." My eyes widened.

"Marco!" I whisper-yelled and then furtively pinched him on his side. He smirked.

"I'm not kidding, my queen. You're mine so no one has the-" Before he could finish what he wanted to say, I sealed his lips with a kiss in order to silence him. I already knew what he wanted to say anyway and I didn't want to hear it. The cheering of our audience became louder.