chapter 22

WARNING!!! This chapter contains MATURE scenes for ADULTS & OPEN-MINDED readers only! Read at your own risk!

Happy reading! 

❧❣❧Ⓜ❤Ⓜ❧❣❧

MAGGIE's POV

A seductive moan escaped my lips as Marco's warm lips showered butterfly kisses on my right shoulder. My body arched as I leaned my back against his hard chest. He was behind me, delicately touching me while whispering sweet nothings.

Then, my moans became more audible when his kisses travelled to the back of my neck then to my left shoulder down to my shoulder blades as if he was trying to seduce me.

The temperature inside the room rose considerably as our bodies engulfed by a scorching flame of desire.

My panties were the only article of clothing that was left on my body while Marco was still on his boxers. I could feel that hot and hard thing, poking against my back from behind and it made my body even hotter.

Just feeling his arousal gave me inexplainable need and longing for him.

"Marco!" I bit my lower lip and then closed my eyes when his naughty hands began massaging my breasts in an erotic manner. His fingers tweaked my pebbled nipples, making my center wetter than ever. My panties were now soaked with my juices.

I felt like we were floating in a different dimension where there were only the two of us, letting our love and need for each other dominate us fully.

"You feel so damn good, my queen, and you're mine." His whispered huskily full of possessiveness as his lips played with the sensitive area of my ear. He gently bit it teasingly and I felt an electric-like sensation ran throughout my whole system because of what he did.

"Yes, Marco. I'm yours."

He then buried his face on the crook of my neck, smelling my scent. "You're my addiction. Just smelling you like this is already making me lose my mind." Upon saying that; he began kissing, sucking and tonguing my neck. I tilted up my head to give him more access.

"Hmmm..." I moaned as grabbed a handful of his hair and gently pulled on it. His hands continuously playing with my globes and it only added to the pleasure that I was feeling.

His onslaughts were rough yet gentle at the same time as if he was trying his best not to ravish me right there and then. Knowing Marco, I knew that he was already on the brink of eruption but he would do everything to give me all the love that I deserved, especially that this was our first time making love.

Yes, if there's something that I learned about him; that was his selfless attitude and that made me fall for him even harder.

After a minute or so, I squealed in surprise when he suddenly made me lay down on my back and then placed himself on top of me. He covered my lips with a hungry kiss right away as his hand slid its way down south, cupping my already wet center through my panties.

I held onto him as I aggressively kissed him back with equal intensity. Our tongues mated together wildly as our breath mixed deliciously.

"Oh, Marco..." I mewled while biting my lower lip when he boldly slipped his hand inside my panties and cupped my wetness. He didn't give me the time to say anything as he sealed my lips for another passionate kissing duel as his fingers started working wonders down there.

Erotic electric-like sensations tickled my center as he continued teasing my womanhood.

I wrapped an arm around his neck as my other hand caressed his muscled back, letting him know how much I wanted him.