Epilogue

A/N: Another story of mine came to an end and I kinda feel emotional again. At last, i managed to successfully finish it. Thank you guys for reading this story. Thank you for all the support, comments and votes. If you noticed it, i didn't include about Sicily here and Marco's reign. Well, i intentionally didn't because it will be part of Marcus' story. 

Who's story do you want me to write next? I will count the most requested TBG name for TB & TP series 4. 

WARNING!!! This chapter contains MATURE scenes for ADULTS and OPEN-MINDED readers only! Read at your own risk!

❧❣❧Ⓜ❤Ⓜ❧❣❧

EPILOGUE

MAGGIE's POV

I bit my lower lip as I remained seated on the chair while waiting for the results of my tests. Marco and I were currently at the hospital. I felt my husband's hand hold mine as if calming me down. I looked at him and smiled.

"You look tense, my queen." He uttered and then caressed my cheek with his hand while gazing at me lovingly.

"I'm just worried. What if I wasn't pregnant after all? I don't want you to get disappointed. This is my fault. I shouldn't've told you about it because I wasn't sure yet." He chuckled and then planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"Quit being too negative. If you're not pregnant yet then that's not a problem. We can always work harder. You know, double our nightly efforts and stuff." He answered and then wiggled his eyebrows naughtily. As usual, I got scandalized of how bold and straightforward he was.

Even though he didn't directly say it, I already understood what he meant by that. It was obvious just by the way he stared at me playfully.

"I already know what's going through your mind right now and I'm not even surprised anymore. You're really naughty, you know that?" I answered while shaking my head and he laughed amusedly.

"Only to you, my queen. Only to you." He whispered and then kissed me once again. His sweetness melted my heart. How could I get mad of how naughty he was when he's this affectionate towards me everytime?

I was about to say something when we heard the doctor call for us.

"Mrs. Alessi?" We looked at each other and then stood up from our seats. We followed the doctor inside. Until now, I still couldn't believe that my husband was an Alessi. I've been hearing a lot of things about them but I've never thought that one day, I would be married to one of them.

Marco and Dui still uses their surname 'Pearce' but Marco prefers for us to use his real surname as husband and wife. Well, Marco used his real name in our marriage certificate so I'm legally Mrs. Alessi.

Everytime someone calls me Mrs. Alessi, my heart swells with happiness.

While Marco and I were sitting in front of the doctor inside her clinic, we couldn't hide our excitement. But we were a little bit on the anxious side and other mixed feelings as well. Deep inside of me, I was wishing for a positive result.

"Congratulations, Mrs. Alessi. You're currently three weeks pregnant." The doctor finally announced and my heart jumped with so much joy upon hearing the good news. I looked at Marco, tears of joy started pouring my eyes.

I couldn't believe that I was really pregnant. I couldn't explain what I was feeling. It felt surreal.

"I'm pregnant, Marco." I uttered emotionally while smiling. Just like me, he became teary-eyed too but happiness was evident on his handsome face.