chapter 13

A/N: Happy Friday everyone! Good news. My story SHE'S MINE, EXCLUSIVELY MINE will be published on December. I hope you will support me by buying your own copy. I added 5 or 6 chapters in the book including a sneak peek on Zandro's story. His girl will be revealed in the book too. :) Anyway, enjoy reading. I hope you like this chapter. :)

❧❣❧Ⓜ❤Ⓜ❧❣❧

MAGGIE's POV

My body went still upon feeling Marco's strong arms enveloped my frame followed by his seductive and husky voice. "You're more beautiful and amazing than this beautiful scenery, my queen." He even burrowed his face on the crook of my neck and that made my knees wobble.

How come he affects me this much? Just a mere touch of him and my senses would go haywire just like that. It's insane. No! I need to stop this madness!

"Marco, let's talk." I said sternly and then unwrapped his arms around my waist before facing him.

"Sure. What is it about?" He asked nonchalantly which made me sigh. I crossed my arms across my chest and then glared at him. He was staring at me as if he didn't have any clue of what I wanted us to talk about.

"Why are you giving me that look again? I didn't do anything." He was feigning innocence.

I released a harsh breath before answering; decided to ignore his answer even though it was irritating. "Why did you do all these? You intercepted my flight and made me board onto another plane without my consent. I can't understand your motive. Why did you have to bring me here anyway? Do you own this place?"

"Whoah! Relax. One question at a time." He said, shaking his head while chuckling amusedly.

"Answer me!" I snapped at him impatiently. His face suddenly became serious as his amber eyes stared into my eyes intently.

"Why are you still asking me? I already answered that before. I told you, I won't give up on you just like that. I did all that to keep you by my side. I know you won't listen to reasons now because you're mad that's why I arranged everything for you to be with me whether you liked it or not. You know how much I want you and I'll do anything to have you no matter what."

I gritted my teeth. "Aren't you being selfish and too pushy? I'm already committed to someone." I couldn't hide my anger.

"So what? It's not like you're married to him. He's not worth it and I'll make you realize that."

"Don't talk about him like that! He's my boyfriend!"

"I know that's why I'm going to steal you away from him." He sounded confident.

"You're really an insufferable jerk, you know that? How sure are you that you will succeed on stealing me from him?" I retaliated furiously but that didn't affect him one bit.

"Because I know that you feel the same way too. You like me too but you can't admit that to yourself because of that guy. You don't want to cheat on him that's why you're deceiving yourself; making yourself believe that you have feelings for him even though we both know the truth." That was all I needed to explode.

I raised my hand and was about to slap him in the face but before my palm could land on his cheek, he quickly closed the gap between us and then cupped my face before capturing my lips for a rough yet passionate kiss.

My body went still because of what he did. A kiss again. I placed my palms against his chest as I groaned in protest but that was all I could do to protect myself. I promised myself not to let him do what he pleases to me ever again but it was easier said than done.