chapter 31

A/N: Hi guys! Sorry for not updating these past few days because I was sick. Thank you for all the 'get well soon' messages. Anyway, i want to take this opportunity to greet you all A HAPPY NEW YEAR! Thank you for supporting me from the beginning until now. May you all have a blast welcoming 2020 with your loved ones! Love you all:)

WARNING!!! This chapter contains MATURE scenes for ADULTS and OPEN-MINDED readers only! Read at your own risk!!!

❧❣❧Ⓜ❤Ⓜ❧❣❧

MAGGIE's POV

I kept on moaning my husbands name as he continued on giving me unexplainable pleasure. My eyes were closed while holding against the oversized headboard. I was on all-fours as Marco kept on pounding inside of me from behind.

"Ohhh..." I bit my lower lip as the ecstasy kept on escalating with each passing second. When his hands found my jiggling breasts and massaged them erotically, I shouted against my palm.

"Oh, God! Marco!" I felt like my body was about to turn into jelly and I couldn't trust my knees anymore.

"Just like that, my queen. Just scream my name." He commanded hoarsely through gritted teeth as he picked up his pace. The sound of relentless pounding was echoing inside the room and hearing it was adding to the scorching fire inside me.

When his other hand caressed its way down south, where my weakness was located and flicked it mercilessly with his fingers, that was when I finally lost it. My body trashed wildly, unable to control it anymore as the intense climax ate my whole system.

My v*ginal walls tightened around him, pushing him to the edge as well but he looked like he didn't have a plan to go there yet.

"Marco!" I screamed to the top of my lungs while on the height of pleasure but he wasn't done yet. He pulled out of me and then made me lay flat on my back on the bed. He spread my legs right away and then quickly thrusted his raging hard-on back inside of me.

My throat was already sore because of continuous moaning and screaming but I couldn't control myself from doing so.

I felt like I was losing my head already as the pleasure doubled. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I entangled my legs around his hips.

"You really feel so good, my queen. You're the only one who could make me lose my sanity like this." He uttered huskily. Our eyes met. I could see the love in his eyes while gazing down at me. I caressed his cheek. Suddenly, I felt like crying but I didn't want him to see that.

I kissed him with all the love in my heart. I wanted to forget all the things that happened today. I wanted to focus on making love with him.

He responded to my kiss with equal love and passion and that was all I needed to forget. I met his every thrust as I caressed his back with my hands.

Our tongues dueled hotly, fighting for dominance, but the love and respect was still there. He pounded inside me with powerful and fast trusts until I couldn't keep up with his movements anymore. I couldn't do anything other than to chant his name and hold onto him as I climbed up the heaven's above

The pleasure was blinding, making my mind hazier and hazier with each thrust.

"I'm almost there, my queen." He declared hoarsely while catching his breath when he let go of my lips. We were both breathing raggedly while sweating profusely. He looked like a Greek god with his glistening abs and muscles, flexing tightly everytime he moves.

My lips fell open as I gaze at him through my half-hooded eyes. My breathing was becoming shorter as my intense climax was approaching. This time, it was more powerful than the first one that I felt like I was about to lose consciousness because of incomparable rapture.