chapter 5

HAPPY FRIDAY, EVERYONE! PSICOM Publishing Inc. has officially welcomed me on their FB page so stay tuned for the release date of my book! You can visit their page and like it:) Thank you:)

❧❣❧❧❣❧

MARCO's POV

I mercilessly kept on attacking my enemies one by one. Gunshots after gunshots were echoing inside the entire house. Blood were spluttered all over the place but I didn't care one bit. All I wanted to do was to vent out my anger into something before I lose my sanity.

When I arrived at the top floor, the door of one of the rooms there was locked. I kicked it a couple of times until it burst open, hitting the wall in the process.

"Don't come near me or I'll kill you!" A cold unsympathetic smile broke across my face when I saw Mr. Chiu at the corner of the room, trapped like a scared cat. He was holding a gun and pointing it to my direction. I could see the fear on his face even though he was trying his best to hide it from me. Even his hands that clutching the gun were trembling uncontrollably.

Me and my men already killed his men and he was the only one left alive.

"Kill me? Go ahead and try if you can." I dared him fearlessly, confident that I could kill him first before he could even pull the trigger.

"You're going to pay for this, Unu!" He roared in anger and was about to pull the trigger of his gun but a gunshot blared out throughout the room followed by a thud sound as Mr. Chiu fell on the floor, already lifeless and bloody.

"What the hell are you doing, Unu?! You're fighting like a mad man! He was about to blow out your skull if I didn't arrive on time!" The anger voice of Falcon.

I tsked. "You shouldn't've done anything. Do you really think that he could actually put a dent on me?" I asked in a dangerous tone.

"I don't know. All I know right now is, he was about to shoot you. Ever since we arrived here, you were fighting like a mad man without thinking at all." He answered full of annoyance.

Falcon had been my right-hand man ever since I started getting involve in the underground. He'd been loyal to me and I've tested that loyalty a lot of times already. Aside from my brother, he was the only one who could say whatever he wanted to say in front of me without any hesitation.

"But look at what happened? We killed everyone without a hitch, right?"

He tsked. "This is not like you, Unu." I could see his jaw flexing.

I was about to answer that when Marcus arrived. "Unu, the clean-up team has arrived." He informed me while looking at me and Falcon alternately as if wondering what was happening before he arrived.

"Good. Let's get out of here then. And one more thing, tell them to burn this place down before they leave. I don't want any evidence of Mr. Chiu's existence nor leave any trace of us here." I instructed my brother.

"Got it. Anyway, what's happening here? Falcon looks like he's about to fly into a fit of anger any moment now." He commented with amusement.

"Unu almost got shot by Mr. Chiu because of his carelessness." Falcon informed him. Marcus laughed.

"Let me guess, you arrived on time and shot Mr. Chiu, right?" He asked but Falcon just shrugged his shoulders.

"Don't mind him, Falcon. My brother is just broken-hearted right now. You know him when he's mad. Thinking rationally is not in his vocabulary when he's in this kind of mood." I glared at Marcus upon hearing what he said.