t h i r t y t w o

Warning: the chapter up ahead contains some sexual shit. Not anything much, just a steamy hot kissing scene. Kay? ^-^

•••

Remi sighed as he walked up to Hunter's front door. Before he could knock, it opened. There stood a grinning Hunter with just sweatpants on.

Remi gulped as his eyes trailed over Hunter's perfect, in his opinion, body. He looked like he just finished taking a shower since he was still a little wet. Either that, or he was sweating, which Remi found gross and tried to shove away at the back of his mind.

"Hola, princesa." Hunter greeted as he opened the door a little wider for Remi to walk in. Remi tore his eyes away from his abs and looked directly into his eyes.

"Wh-where you looking out for me?" He asked. Hunter nodded before pulling the younger boy in.

"You told your family that you were staying 'til night right?" Hunter asked, walking into the living room. Looking around, lost in his thoughts, Remi replied.

"Yeah."

When the words processed in his mind, his eyes widened and he snapped his head towards Hunter.

"Wait, what? 'Till night? I'm not staying here 'till night." He argued. Hunter paused and turned to face him with a raised eyebrow.

"And why not?" He asked.

"I... I-uh... I got-"

"You're lying. Come sit down." Hunter cut him off. Grumbling, Remi accepted defeat and went over to the living room, sitting down on the chair which was at the side of the television, far away from Hunter.

Hunter cleared his throat and Remi raised an eyebrow.

"What?" He asked.

Hunter patted his thighs and pursed his lips. Rolling his eyes, Remi crossed his arms.

"I'm not giving you a hug again," He said putting emphasis on the word 'hug'. Hunter narrowed his eyes and got up, not saying a word. Gulping, Remi looked at everything but him. Before he could process what was happening, Hunter lifted Remi off the chair and brought him over to where he once sat.

Remi tried to remove himself from his hold but failed miserably since the man was way stronger than him. Groaning, he crossed his arms and pouted.

"Don't do that. It just strengthens the urge I have to kiss you." Hunter whispered in the lad's ear. Shivers went up Remi's spine as the warmth of Hunter's breath tickled the side of his neck.

Ignoring what Hunter said, he turned his attention to the TV which displayed some series on Netflix he didn't know.

"What's that?" He asked. Hunter turned to it and shrugged.

"I don't know." He replied. Nodding, Remi hesitated before leaning into Hunter's chest, making himself comfortable.

Smiling, Hunter wrapped his arms around Remi taking in a deep breath as his scent tickled his nostrils. Sighing heavily, he shut his eyes.

He loved the moment they were sharing now. He didn't want to let go. He wanted nothing more than to take the younger boy upstairs, lay him on his bed and smash his lips against his. The urge was growing every second that went by, especially as Remi's on his lap.

Bringing his hand up and reopening his eyes, Hunter ran his fingers through Remi's dirty blonde hair. His hair was almost like soft bristles and Hunter loved it.

Catching a glimpse of Remi, he noticed him biting down on his lip as heat crept up his neck and made itself at home on his cheeks. He wasn't paying attention to the TV anymore since Hunter was playing with his hair.

Bringing his other hand up, he entertained their fingers, his thumb rubbing Remi's thumb in a soothing way. The atmosphere around them got thick, well, for Remi of course. He couldn't think straight. Thoughts of what was gonna happen next filled his mind.

Remi has seen things like this before.

When two people cuddle up together and watch something on Netflix, it often leads to them having sex. He wasn't ready for that.

Hunter knew that but still found it fun to make the boy uneasy. He knew what he was doing had an effect on the lad, hence why he does it. In the end, he wants Remi to confess that he's madly in love with him, so he waits patiently until he does.

Of course, it was a struggle for them both. Hunter wanted so badly to confess that he has feelings for him but wants to wait until Remi talks first, whilst Remi tries his best to push away the feelings he believes he doesn't have for Hunter.

They both were close, Hunter being close than before.

Not being able to contain himself, he leaned forward and took the boy's earlobe into his mouth, running his tongue of the hot flesh of his.

Remi's breath hitched and he shut his eyes tightly as he clenched his fists, his toes curling at the sensation shooting from ear to his entire body.

Smirking, Hunter flipped them over so that Remi laid on his back, Hunter hovering above him. Both their eyes were full of lust, both of them wanted the same thing, but as I said before, Remi wasn't ready.

Remi brought his hand up to his face, the back of his hand resting over his mouth as he looked away with furrowed eyebrows.

Adorable, Hunter thought.

"I'm not going to push you over your limit, amore," Hunter whispered in a low tone as he licked his top lip, his tongue gliding over it from right to left.

Leaning forward, he cupped the boy's cheek, forcing him to look at him. Both of their hearts were beating fast and hard, it was almost painful. The TV sounded distant along with every other noise in and out of the house.

"Can I kiss you?" Hunter asked after a long pause of just staring at each other in awe. Biting his lip, Remi nodded. The sides of Hunter's lips tugged upwards in a smile as he wasted no time in smashing his lips against his.

They moved in sync; they fit perfectly together. Both of their eyes were shut as they groaned at the touch of each other's lips.

Remi brought his hand up to Hunter's hair, tugging on it which made the man above him growl against his lips.

Hunter took the moment to lick Remi's bottom lip, asking for entrance. He didn't give it to him though, instead, he wrapped a free hand around Hunter's neck, pulling him closer, closing any gape they had between them.

Groaning in frustration, Hunter bit down on Remi's lip, a gasp escaping him in the process. Smirking in satisfaction, Hunter slid his tongue in.

Remi fought back the urge to moan at the feeling, instead, trying to win the little game their tongues were playing. It was hard for Remi seeing that Hunter had the upper hand, but in the end, he won and was proud of it. His tongue was now roaming the man above him mouth as he savored the taste of him.

He tasted like red wine, something they both enjoyed drinking.

Every second that went by, Hunter would tug, pull and nibble, on Remi's bottom lip, each time earning a moan from him.

After what felt like forever, Hunter pulled away breathless with his signature smirk plastered on his face. Remi's cheeks flushed red like before as he bit down on his swollen lip.

"That was amazing, amore," Hunter said as he licked his lips. He got off him, sitting next to him as Remi sat up.

"Sh-shut up."