First day at the stuido

Pressley POV-

Today was the day. Today was the day I have dreamed about since I was 6. I was ready to do this.

I excitedly jumped out of bed and ran to go wake my mum up. She wasn't very happy with my excitement I have for 6 in the morning. Once I had finally managed to wake her up I went and did my hair and got changed. I wore an ALDC black hoodie with some black leggings and my hair was in a low bun. I was so ready for this I thought. After brushing my teeth and washing my face I went to go check my phone. I went on to the group chat that we have with me and the other team mates just so we could all get to know each other a lot better since we were gonna be spending practically everyday together for the next few months.

The group chat~~~~
P=pressley
B=Brady
S=Sarah
L=Lilly
H=Hannah
G=Gianina
SK=savanah

P-Hey guysss! Who's excited for today!?
H-i have never been more excited in more while life hahahah
S-same here!!!
B-I'm so excited to see you all!!
SK-yesss mee tooo
H-yess can't wait
G-I'm on my way already guys!!
L-me too gia haha
P- well I'll see you guys in a bit!

I went to go have breakfast and packed my bag with my lunch, change of clothes, dance shoes, drink and my phone.

10 minutes later me and my mum were in the car on the way to the ALDC studio. This was it I thought. The day I had been dreaming about for ages and it was finally happening. I felt so lucky.

Ashley- are you excited press??

Pressley-of course I am! But I must admit I am a little nervous because I hope I can prove Abby that I'm meant to be here.

Ashley- believe me press, you deserve to be here and to me you are the best dance I know.

We parked up at the studio and I could see Brady, Gia and Lilly there already. I ran up to them and we came into a group hug. I could tell these guys were already gonna be my best friends...

Brady's POV~~~

My alarm woke me at 6 and I jumped out of bed. This was the day I had been waiting to come and it was finally happening! I rushed to go wake up my mum and started getting ready. I just chucked on an ALDC Hoodie and some black joggers. I went to have breakfast while I checked my phone. I messaged on the group chat and then got ready to go. On the way to the studio I couldn't keep still I was so excited but nervous at the same time.

Tricia- Brady calm down!!

Brady- I cant mum I'm too excited!

Tricia- I'm so excited for you too. You need to go and show miss Abby that you are an amazing dancer and your here to work hard and get better.

Brady- yes mum. I hope she likes me

We pulled up and Gia and Lilly were already here so I went to go say hey and hugged them both. I had already known Lilly as we did a photo shoot together a while back. Our mums chatted and so did we until we saw another girl pull up. Pressley jumped out of the car with a smile plastered on her face. I suddenly zoned out. She was so pretty I thought and she looked like such a sweet person. I was so excited to get to know her. I zoned out by Pressley jumping onto all of us and bringing in a group hug.

Pressley POV~~~

When everyone was here and we all said hello, we made our way into the studio den and started getting ready. I was standing next to Sarah and gia talking about how excited we all were. We suddenly heard Abby shout to come in so we ran into studio A. We all stood there with our mums behind us. Everyone was very excited. I was stood in between Brady and Hannah. I looked up to Brady and smiled and he did the same back. He had very nice eyes I thought. Nooooo pressley you cant think that it's only the first day!
I was snapped out my thoughts when miss Abby starting to talk. She told us what competition we were going to this week and assigned us all with what we were doing.