The new boy?...

Pressley POV~~

I woke up sad. I knew this week was gonna be different without Brady. But I had to do it and still prove to Abby that I'm Meant to be here.

Once I arrived at the studio Abby called us in and told us she had an announcement...

A- so as you know, Brady is off the team for a while.

But I have brung in someone new for you. This boy won't take part in the group dances but will be taking parts in dues and solos etc.

All of a sudden this tall ish brown hair blue eyed boy walked in.

A- girls meet harry.

H- hi everyone. I'm Harry and 14 years old. I'm so happy to be here!

Everyone introduced themselves and welcomes harry. Abby then told us the assignments for this week.

A- okay the group dance is called blue bloods. Harry you will not be innit.

We also have a duet and solo. The duet goes to harry and pressley as I think you two would work well together. I'm smile at him. And the solo goes to lily...

When we are taking a brake from the group dance. Harry comes to sit next to me.

H- so how you feeling about doing a duet with me?

P- excited I guess!

H- me too. Your a great dancer Pressley...

He stared into her eyes but she cut him off by taking a sip of her drink.

Abby- Pressley and harry. Duet time!

Okay so your duet is about two friends who have just met and find out they like each other more than friends.

I felt a bit akward because I had just met harry and Brady was my boyfriend but I still did it as I didn't want to let miss Abby down.

There was a lot of contact work in the duet and harry was actually an amazing dancer!

Abby- okay everyone's dismissed

I said goodbye to the girls and harry and got into the car with me mom.

I messaged Brady

P- hey Brady. Just finished for the day x

B- how was it?

P- not the same without you. Abby has brought in a new boy called harry your age to do the completion this week.

B- oh really?...

P- yeah... and she's making us both do a duet together a lyrical duet.

B- well that's great press. Have fun with it.

P- I will but I wish it was you. I'm already missing you

B- me too.

Was brining in harry a bad idea? Will Pressley catch feeling for him? Or will she stay loyal to Brady?...