Competition day...

Brady's POV~~

once we arrived at the competition Abby told us to all head to our dressing room as she had an important announcement to makes what could it be?

Abby- okay so I have called you all here because I have an important announcement. Since none of you moms don't believe me about sending someone home... I'm going to be sending someone home next week...

Everyone looked shocked

No one said any words and started to get ready.

Me and press had to well in this duet to hopefully keep us on this team. But god knows what's going to happen. I hope I don't have to go home.

Pressley POV~~

Abby has just said someone is going home next week. It makes me worry because I know I'm not a very good dancer on this team. I had to make this duet amazing.

Abby- okay can I have all the duet up here please!

So Pressley you chose Brady. This may be the best decision of your life or the worst. Everyone is going to be watching him. No one is going to even be looking at you.

Ashley- that's not fair. I think people will be looking at her. She is an amazing dancer.

Brady grabs my shoulder to make sure I'm Okay.

Abby- anyway, lily you chose Hannah. Let's hope Hannah can keep up with you good technique lily.

Okay everyone good luck, let's go.

Hannah and lily were first and there duet was amazing. Which made me more nervous. I hugged Brady and he made his way round the other side of the stage.

Deep breaths press. You've got this. I said to myself

Announcer- next up is Brady and pressley with geek gets the girl!

After the duet—

P- no no no!

I messed up the back lift. I run off to one of the rooms.

Brady's follows.

B- it's fine, I bet no once even noticed press.

P- no they did I know they did.

Omg I'm so annoyed at myself.

B- it's fine. It's funny because I'm a geek I don't know what I'm doing anyway.

P- no it's not your fault it's mine.

I can't breathe...

B- press, your fine ( rubs her back and hugs her)

P-miss Abby is gonna shout at me.

B- well if she does it was an accident it's not you fault.

Back in the dressing room.

Brady's POV~~

Abby came in.

Abby- hmmmm. Pressley you messed up the back lift in the duet.

P- I know, I'm sorry miss Abby.

A- what does this teach you?

P- I know... I'm just annoyed cause I could do it in rehearsals and I know I can do it.(starts to cry)

Brady comforts her and so do the girls and Ashley.

Abby- okay onto the group dance.

Time skip——

Announcer- welcome to the stage Abby lee dance company with the healer!

After dance——

P- well done everyone!

S- that was sooo good.

L- yesss

They are share hugs and get ready for the awardsx

Awards— —

Announcer- okay now time for our overall duets.

In 2nd place... Hannah and lily

And in first place we have... Brady and pressley with geek gets the girl!

Yayyy me and Presley won!
And 1st place overall groups go to... the healer!

After the competition had ended we all headed home very happy with the placements.

Now the thing that was on everyone's mind was who was going home next week. Once I got home I got into bed messaged Presley for a while and then headed to sleep...