Hes leaving?

Pressley POV~~

It was a new week accept the studio. Normally I would be feeling excited but I wasn't I was nervous. I knew it was me going home this week. I just knew it.

I got ready and me and my mum got in the car to head to the studio.

Once we got there I saw Brady and Tricia pulling up the same time. I got out of the car and went over to him.

B- hey press

P- hey

Brady could tell Pressley was nervous about today

B- look it's going to be okay. I'm sure you won't be going home. Your an amazing dancer.

P- well we will see

Brady's POV~~

Miss Abby calls everyone in for pyramid. This was it. Who was going home?

Abby- okay so as you are all aware I am sending someone home this week.

Everyone looked sad and nervous...

Abby- soo.. Brady, you are going on a break...

Tricia- what?!

Everyone was shocked

Abby- these girls need to learn how to dance by themselves without you leading them the whole time. So your going on a break.

Tricia- so your making him go on a brake because he's too good.

Abby- yes

Tricia- let's go. We are going home

Brady- no mom stay.

Abby- no no no. He is still dancing this week.

Tricia- are you serious!

Ashely- I don't think Brady should go home. My daughter wants Brady on the team.

Pressley is crying.

Ann- your a good kid Brady...

Abby-Okay so the group dance this week is a king of queens tribute and Brady you will be the lead. Brady you also have a solo and the other solo goes to Pressley.

Okay everyone is dismissed while me and Gianna go over the choreography for the group dance.

Presley runs out of the room crying.

Tricia- is this a joke!

Brady- no mom I get it. I get it

Tricia- it's not fair on you.

Brady and Tricia hug whilst Brady tears up.

Ashely comes out.

Ashley- I can't believe she is doing this. It's not fair.

Ashely hugs Brady

Tricia- his dream is being ruined.

Ashely- I don't think he should be going home at all.

Brady- well let's hope she bring me back I guess (crying)

Pressley slightly opens the door to find Brady crying

She walks over to him in tears and hugs him tight.

B- I'm sorry press

P- it's not you fault!

B- I don't wanna go

P- I don't want you to go. I'm gonna miss you too much. What am i going to do without you...

B- your be fine press, I know you can be strong without me.

All of a sudden Abby calls everyone into the studio to start the group dance. Everyone danced sadly around the room until we were dismissed for today.

Presley POV~~

I couldn't Believe it. I just wanted to run home and cry to myself all night. Brady was the one that was getting me through the tough times in the experience. My boyfriend as well as my best friend. The fact I won't be seeing him for a long time brakes me.

After rehearsals I walk to the bathroom and sigh. Why can't he just stay?

I start to cry a lot. I cry to myself letting the tears out, until my mum came in.

A- come here press

She hugs her

P- what am I going to do without him.

A- I promise it will be all be okay. You have me and all the girls still especially your bestie Sarah!

P- I guess

Once I got home that evening. I was on FaceTime to Sarah.

S- look , I'm sure he will be back in a few weeks!

P- well he better, I'm gonna miss him

S- so am I. But we need to prove miss Abby wrong. Right?

P- yeah I guess...

Press messages Brady

P- hey. Are you okay? Xx

B- yeah I'm fine. You? X

P- could be better🥺

B- your gonna be fine I promise. I want you to prove miss Abby wrong and all of you to dance well together and then I should be back!

P- I will try not to let you down.

B- you can message and FaceTime me everyday remember.

P- yeah😊

B- goodnight press. I love you xx

P- I love you too. See you tomorrow xx