Trying to move on...

Pressley POV~~

I woke up In a better mood and decided to message Brady first thing.

P- hey Brady, I'm sorry for getting angry last night.

B- it's fine press you have very right to be annoyed.

P- so I guess we are done

B- uhhhh

P- goodbye Brady.

She knew it was the best thing to do. For now anyways. The distance had affected their relationship. Although she is wanted to be happy. She couldn't. She started to brake down crying loudly. So loud that her mom came in...

A- press?! Press!! What's wrong?

P- I have something to tell you mom

A- what is it?

P- me and Brady are done

A- Awh press. She hugs her tightly

P- I saw a video with him and another girl. The distance wasn't helping.

A- well when done sweetie for making a good choice. They share a long hug and then press starts to get ready for today.

At the studio-

When I arrived at the studio, Sarah ran up to me and hugged me. She could tell I had been crying a lot this morning already.

S- your gonna be okay I promise.

P- Thankyou Sarah. I'm ready to move on

As she says this harry walks in

H- hey guys

P- uhh hey harry!

S- hey harry

Me and harry got called into our duet rehearsals.

Abby- you both work really well together. I should use this paring more! They both smiled at each other.

When they finished there duet rehearsals a harry came up to press.

H- uhh Pressley?

P- yeah

H- I uhh wondered if you wanted to go on a date tonight?...

P- I would love to harry!

H- okay cinema at 7?

P- sure! See you then.

Dance had finished and pressley told her mom about her date so her mom helped her get ready.

I wore black jeans , boots and and cute jumper that I picked out. I curled my hair and applied some light makeup. I was ready.

Harry's POV~~

When I arrived at the cinema I was nervous. I had heard about press and Brady braking up and now was my only chance. All of a sudden I saw Ashley pull up and drop pressley off. Press stepped out the car and started walking towards me. She was gorgeous.

H- hey, you look nice

P- Thankyou. So do you

We both walk in, get our snacks and head to our screening room. We sat down next to each other and the film started.

Half way during the film harry looked over to Pressley and they both looked in to each others eyes. They close the gap by harry leaning in for the kiss. When they pulled away they both smiled and carried on watching the film.

Pressley POV~~

Once I got home from the cinema I was super happy with how the date went. Me and harry had shared a few kisses and he was really sweet. I jumped into bed and messaged Sarah about how it went

P- hey Sarah. I'm home from my date! Xx

S- soooo, how was it?!

P- we kissed!

S- noooo wayyy. Omgggg!!! X

P- I knoww. He's so sweet

S- I knew you would like him.

P- hmmm. Goodnight Sarah

S- goodnight x