A crush?...

Pressley POV~~

I arrived at the the studio early today and when I got there Sarah was already there so I went over to her.

P- hey Sarah

S- hey press. You ok?

P- yes I'm good. You?

S- yes all good. How do you feel about your duet with this harry week?

P- I actually like the duet a lot and harry is a good dancer.

S- that's good.

At this moment harry walked in and stared straight to Pressley getting lost in her eyes. After a few seconds he turned away and went to the bathroom.

S- did you see that?!

P- see what?

S- harry! The way he looked at you. It's obvious he likes you press!

P- oh well if he does then that's awkward. I have a boyfriend Sarah. Remember? Brady?

S- well obviously. I was just saying you know?

P- I guess hahaha

First up this morning it was mine and Harry's duet rehearsal. It was all going well but accept something seemed to be up with harry. After we had finished and went for a break I asked him.

P- hey harry. Are you okay? You seem off

H- yeah I'm fine I guess

P- you sure. You can tell me?

Harry took pressley out of the room and to the corridor...

H- look Pressley... I- I uh really like you...

P- oh...

H- but I understand you and Brady are together. I just wanted to tell you.

P- well Thankyou for telling me I guess. They smiled at each-other and walked back into the den.

Time skip——-

When I was on the way home I was just on my phone checking though Instagram stories until I noticed something. I had come across one of Brady's friends story's and found a video of Brady and some girl at a party he went to last night as a he had returned back to Miami( his home town)  my heart broke. What was this? The video was hit hugging this girl and whispering something in her ear. I turned my phone off and slammed it down next to me. When I got home I took and shower, ate dinner and got into bed. I decided to turn my phone back of to see if I had any messages. I had nothing so I decided to message Brady myself.

Messages-

P- hey Brady x

B- hey press. You ok?

P- I guess. You?

B- yes very good

P- bet you are

B- huh?

P- you really want me to explain Brady. I saw a video of you and this girl at the party last night.

B- oh about that...

P- it's fine Brady I get it. You found sometime better. I get it.

B- it's not like that press

P- whatever Brady. Goodnight

Brady's POV~~

I knew I had messed up last night. I was going to tell pressley but she had found the video before I could. When I got back home yesterday morning my friends from Miami my home town decided to have a surprise party for me and my returning home. There is a girl that I'm friends with. Her name is Lauren. We have been friends for ages but before I left for the ALDC she told me she liked me. I never gave her a reply as I was leaving for a few months and now I was back she was all over me. I could help but kiss the attention that I wasn't getting because I was away from press and I ended up getting close with her last night. I regret it but I kind of don't...

Pressley POV~~

I wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. So I did. I then decided to message Sarah.

P- Sarah...

S- everything okay?

P- no...

S- what's up?!

Presley sends the video of Brady and Lauren to Sarah.

S- omg! What? Why would Brady do that!

P- I know. I'm broken Sarah. I really like him. And I thought he liked me.

S- don't get too down about it. He may have found someone else but maybe so have you😉?

P- oh god let me guess?
Harry!?

S- well done!

P- I was meant to tell you he told me he liked me today

S- wait what!

P- I know!

S- he seems like a sweet boy.

P- I'll just see what happens I guess

....

This was sad to write😂😭 hope you guys are enjoying! Let me know any ideas x