His last competion?...

Brady's POV~~

The week zoomed by unfortunately. It was  competition day. My last competition for god knows how long. I just want to show Abby I am made for this team and hope that she does bring me back.

We arrived at the competition and everyone was pretty silent.

B- look guys I know this is sad as it's my last competition but I want to make it a good one.

Everyone smiles

Everyone-We have got this guys!

Pressley and Brady were backstage ready to perform there solos.

Announcer- next up is Pressley...

B- good luck press. Love you!

P- love you too!

After her solo:

B- press that was sooo good!!! I'm so proud of you( hugs her)

P- thanks Brady now go smash it!

After Brady's solo:

P- you were amazing. They share a quick kiss and head back to the dressing rooms.

Abby- you both danced very well. Well done both of you.

Me and pressley smiled at each other.

Pressleys POV~~

Before we went on for our group dance we all came into a group dance.

B- weather I come back or not. We will always be a team and I love you all!

Girls- we love you too brady. Let's do this...

After group dance:

G- that was soo good!

H- yesss and no one made any mistakes

L- and we danced as a team!

Everyone hugs and gets ready for the awards..

Announcer-

Moving onto our overall teen soloists in second place  we have Pressley!

I'm glad I came 2nd I mean I hope Brady's gets first!

And in first place we have... Brady from Abby lee dance company!

Now onto the group dance... in first place is Abby lee dance company with king of queens!!!

We did it!

Everyone cheers for him. He deserved it...

Back in dressing room.

Abby- I'm so proud of you all. Now it's time to say your goodbyes guys for Brady. Abby gave him a hug. She told him she was proud of him and that if the girls improve he will be back.

Everyone was crying including me.

We made the bus ride home fun for Brady and tried to celebrate our win. But then the dreaded part came. We were back at the studio and all ready to go home. everyone said there goodbyes until it got to me.

I walked over to Brady...

P- I guess this is it for now...

B- you got this press. Prove to Abby your the dancer I know you are. I'm going to miss you but I will still be by the side of you every step of the way.

Pressley starts to cry.

P- Thankyou for everything Brady.

B- I love you

P- I love you too

They share a long kiss. A kiss that they won't be able to share for a while.

Ashley hugs Brady and pulls him aside.

A- I'm so sad your leaving. I just wanted to say thank you. You brung back the happiness in my daughter. I've never seen her happier then when she's with you Brady. I know how much you appreciate each other.

B- tell her I said thank you aswel. She brung out the best in me. Thank you Ashley for everything aswell.

They share a hug and then Ashley hugs Tricia

P- bye Brady...

B- bye Pressley. I promise it won't be too long. Just keep being you.

P- I will!

And that was it. Brady and Tricia got into there car and drove off with Brady waving out of the window.

Was Pressley going to be able to cope without him? Does the distance affect there relationship?