Weekend away...

Pressleys POV~~

Once me and Brady had finished unpacking all of our things in our room I jumped on the bed and lay there waiting for Brady to finish.

B- so why did you do this for me press?

She taps the spot next to her and he sits on the bed.

P- because I want to make the most of things with you. As you know we only have a few weeks on dance moms left and when that's over then...

Brady looks down

P- I know it's hard. But we can't be sad we have to make the most of it.

B- your right

P- so that's why your coming with me!

She drags him outside and they run into the forest. Brady runs after her until they get to a lake.

P- this is so pretty

Brady wraps his arms around behind pressley

B- it sure is

All of a sudden Brady ran and jumped into the lake.

P- oh my god! Brady! *Laughing*

B- come on its not that cold

She slowly gets in the water and reaches over to Brady as it was too deep and she wasn't the best swimmer. They both laugh and talk about things as the minutes pass by.

Brady's POV~~

I held on the her while she tried to splash me with water but after a while we both calmed down. I looked her in the eyes and kissed her.

Although I was only going. And so was press. I had never felt anything like what I have with Pressley. I never thought I would be in love or find someone that would actually like me. I never thought that getting on to dance moms meant that I would find someone I love let alone dance for the ALDC. But press was right. It was all coming to an end soon and it broke me. We were both going to be going back to our home towns and would struggle to keep things up. I couldn't loose her though. I had to think of something.

Presley POV~~

We realised it was getting late and decided to get out. We walked back to the cabin soaking wet but didn't care. When we got back our moms laughed at us and told us to go shower. After that we had tea and played games.

P- I'm going to head to bed I'm tired

B- I'll join you in a minute

T- you okay Brady?

B- yeh I'm good

A- I heard what you and press were talking about earlier

B- yeh...

T- I know it's going to be hard but we will try our best to go visit Presley and Ashley ever so often.

A- same with us

B- yeh I guess

T- it will be fine.

Brady days night and walks of to bed to join pressley who was no fast asleep.

He quietly got into bed and put his arm around press and she snuggled closer.