Confused feelings...

Pressley POV~~

I woke up in a better mood than yesterday.
Today me and Brady were going to hang out.

I went to go take a shower and my mum braided my hair. I put on this tie-die jump suit and some trainers.

Skip to when Brady arrives.

Bradys POV~~

Me and my mum knock at the door and Ashley answers.

A-hey guys!

T+B- hey!

A- come in. Pressley they are here!

I walk in and all of a sudden Pressley comes running over and hugs me. I hug her back.

We chill in the living room with our mums talking about the competition yesterday and when me and pressley started to get bored. We headed to her room.

When we got in there I closed the door and walked up to her. We looked into each others eyes for a second before we kissed. We carried on making out for a while.

Pressley POV~~
Whilst kissing, I pushed Brady back on to my bed and got on top. He started to smirk as I started to take of his top slowly.

All of a sudden we heard footsteps and I jumped up and sorted myself out whilst Brady quickly put his top back on and sorted his hair out.

{Knock at door}

P-come in!

A- do you guys wanna go meet Hannah and Gia and go for food somewhere?

P+B- sure. We will get ready to go.

Me and Brady got into the car and we both sang to our favorite songs the whole way to annoy our mums.
Once we arrived we went over to Hannah and Gia and hugged them both.

H- hey guys!!!

B- let's go eat I'm hungry!

We all walk into the diner with our mums and find a table for the four of us.

I sit next to Brady and then Hannah opposite Brady and Gia opposite me. We all talk about dance and random things until our food comes. While at we were eating our food I noticed Gia staring at Brady. It was obvious she liked him but I tried to let it not bother me.

Brady's POV~~

Dinner was slightly awkward because  of what happens at gias the other day. I could tell Pressley
Was getting annoyed at Gia as Gia couldn't take her eyes of me.

Once we finished I told the guys I was going to go use the bathroom.

I found the bathroom and when I came out. Gia was standing there...

B- oh hey gia

G- hey Brady

B- what are you doing here?

G- I just wanted to see if you remembered what happened the other night. I would like to do it again sometime.

B- umm Gia I'm sorry but I don't like you that and I don't think that what happened the other night should of happened.

G- oh whatever Brady! It's obvious you like pressley. I don't understand why, I mean look at her she's ugly and a mess. She can't dance and you deserve so much better.

Before Brady can answer she walks into the bathroom.

How could Gia say those things about Presley. Pressley was the nicest prettiest girl I had ever met. And she was an amazing dancer.