Competition day...

Brady's POV~~

It was now Saturday, competition day. Me and Pressley hadn't really spoke about the kiss a couple of days ago. I wanted to bring it up to her but i didn't know how or when. Yesterday we traveled up to Ohio on the bus for competition and today we are competing. I was very nervous.

Pressleys POV~~

It's competition day!! I was nervous but excited at the same time as this was our first comp for the ALDC and we had to do Abby proud. When we arrived me and Brady started getting ready for our solos. I wore a oversized worn out dress and back combed hair. I also had scary makeup on as my solo was called possessed.
Miss Abby gave us a pep talk and then me and Brady headed over to the stage wings and started to warm up.

B- I'm so nervous

P- me too but I'm sure we will both do great, right?

B- I guess

Announcer- and next up we have Pressley with 'possessed'

Her and Brady quickly hug and Brady wishes her luck.

After solo~

Pressley walks of stage and jumps into Brady's arms.

B- that was amazing press. You did so good!

P- thank you Brady! Now it's your turn, go smash it.

She gave him a hug and Brady was set to go on stage.

After Brady's solo~

He walks of stage and runs over to Pressley waiting there for him. She hugs him tight and congratulates him.

Brady's POV~~

I had just finished my solo. I think it went really well and I really Hope miss Abby likes it. After running over to Pressley and hugging her, we decided to head back to start getting ready for the group dance.

Everyone- well done you two, you both did amazing ( everyone goes and hugs them)

Abby- yes I agree you both danced well and exceeded my expectations but Pressley you could have done slightly better in some parts of the routine.
(Pressley nodded)
But now it's time to get ready for the group dance.

-Everyone gets ready and does hair and makeup-

Pressleys POV~~

We were in the wings about go on for the group dance. This was the first Abby lee dance company dance in 2 years, we had to make Abby proud.

B- good luck everyone!!

They have a group hug and get ready to go on stage.

Announcer- welcome to the stage Abby lee dance company with "broken hearts"
(Everyone cheers and claps)

After the routine~

The team were very happy with how it all went and all gave each other hugs.

Awards~~~

Brady- 1st

Pressley- 2nd

Group dance-1st

Pressley POV~~

Once we got back to the dressing room area I congratulated Brady. I was obviously disappointed I didn't get first but only one of us could of won I guess. I started to take my makeup of when Abby came in. We all gave  her a hug and she congratulated us all.

Abby- well done everyone. Brady you dance amazing and there was nothing you could have done better I am so proud of you.
Pressley you were alright I guess but you need to work on your feet. I mean we all know what second means. (Pressley was upset by this but tried to save her tears for later)
And the group dance was very good guys. I am very proud of all of you.

Brady's POV~~

After we had all packed up and got ready to go I notice Pressley run out of the room. I decided to follow her and see what was up and where she was going. After looking everywhere I managed to find her in the bathroom. All I could hear was crying noises and loud sighs coming from a cubical.

B-press what's wrong? Please come out

P- just go away Brady, I'm fine.

Brady was taken back at her reply but decided to leave her as he could tell she was angry at something and didn't want to make her worse. On the bus ride home Pressley sat next to her mum and had her headphones on the whole time. As I didn't have a chance of trying to speak to her I decided to try and take a nap.

That night~~

Pressley POV~~

Today was a tough day and although I enjoyed dancing today I just feel like I'm not good enough for this team. I didn't mind that Brady had beat me, it was the way Abby had spoken about my dancing. I guess I'm just not good enough for this team or good enough for Brady. He's just too good for me.

I was lying in bed trying to sleep until my phone lit up with a message from Brady.

On messages~~

B- I hope you are okay, I didn't want to make you worse today so I left you. Please messege me back as soon as possible.

P- I'm just not good enough Brady.

B- what?! What are you going on about press?

P- I'm not good enough to dance with the ALDC and I'm not good enough for you.

B- don't ever think that about yourself. You are an amazing dancer and you deserve to be dancing here with us all. If anything, your too good for me press! I mean look at you. Your funny, talented, gorgeous and caring. Please don't think this about yourself Pressley x

P- Thankyou Brady. You really do know how to cheer me up☺️ I'm sorry for today I was just annoyed at myself.

B- it's fine press don't apologise. anyway get some sleep it's late. I'll speak to you tomorrow okay? Night Pressley xx

P- night Brady xx