Competition day...

Pressley POV~~

It was competition day! My favourite day. The rest of the week had actually gone really well. I just tried to avoid Gia and it was fine. Let's hope it stays like this. I hop out my bed bed, shower and get ready.

Once we all arrive we all have one last practise before getting onto the bus.

I sat with Brady at the back. We both had my AirPod a in watching YouTube and Netflix.

Brady's POV~~

I sat with press on the bus up to competition. Whilst we were watching YouTube she rested her head on my shoulder and I rested my head on here. We both ended up having a nap.

Once we arrived at the competition we made our way into the building being careful of all the fans. I made sure press got through okay. We all started to get ready and miss Abby came in.

Abby- soloist up here!

Me Hannah and Gia made our way up.

Abby- good luck to you all, I'm expecting you to all do amazing. Now let's go!

I'm back stage with the team waiting to go on for my solo. I was for some reason more nervous than normal. I was just warming up until Pressley comes up to me and grabs my hand and takes me away someone alone.

P- I just wanted to give you good luck

She kisses him passionately. He kisses back.

Brady blushes

She wiped away the lipstick his face whilst laughing

P- now go smash it!

B- Thank you press!

After Brady's solo.

I came of stage and started smiling. That was probably the best I had ever done it.

P- that was soo good! (Hugs him)

Girls- yes, well done brady!

Pressley POV~~

After all of the solos where done we headed to go and get ready for the group dance. Brady, Gia and Hannah's solos were amazing.

I tied my hair back into a low pony and applied my makeup with slight help from my mom.

Abby- okay guys remember this price could go either ways. Thoughts and prayers or no thoughts and prayers. I'm expecting first place!

Everyone- yes miss Abby.

After we had performed the group dance we all sighed in relief and hugged each other. I think we did amazing.

Now it was time for awards.

Announcer- okay so we are starting with our overall soloists!

Hannah got 3rd
Gia got 2nd

....

Announcer- and in first place we have Brady!

Brady went to go and collect his award. I was so proud of him .

Now time for the overall group dances.

3rd place is....

2nd place is....

And your first place is Abby lee dance company with thoughts and prayers!

Yayyyy. Well all won. Thank god for that. We all collected our award and had a group hug.

Brady's POV~~

I was so happy with the group dance getting first as well as my solo!

Abby- well done everyone I'm very proud.

That evening~~

Our hotel we were all staying at had a pool so we all decided to head down and have some fun.

I walked down with Hannah and lily and when we got down there saw everyone else. Press took of her clothes leaving herself in her bikini. She looked  stunning.

We headed over to the pool and I pushed press into the pool and jumped in to join her after. We spent around and hour in the pool playing games and swimming.

After we got out of the pool we headed back up to our rooms. I walked Pressley to her room down the corridor from mine.

B- night press.

P- night Brady

They share a quick hug and kiss and he leaves her.