The fight...

Brady's POV~~

It was the next day and I had just arrived at the studio. It felt so good to be back and I couldn't wait to get training with everyone again. When I walked into the dancers den I saw Pressley talking to harry so I walked over.

B-hey guys!

P- hey Brady, bets it feels good to be back

B- you don't understand how much I missed it. Oh and missed you he smirks at her.

Harry gives Brady the dirtiest look and walked off.

B- jeezzz. Someones angry

P- I get why though. It's all very confusing for him.

B- I guess

Brady wraps his arms around Pressley and kissed her forehead.

B- come on we better get dancing.

Abby~~~

Okay so this week we are going to have a duet and 2 solos. The duet goes to Brady and pressley

They both smile at each other. They finally got to dance together again.

And my two solos go to harry and lily.

The group dance is called body and soul and Brady and harry you will not be in it.

Okay I'm going to start with the group dance so Brady and harry go take a break.

Brady's POV~~

Me and harry walked out into the den. It was pretty awkward as none of us spoke. I had a sip of my drink and then went to the bathroom...
When I came out of the bathroom harry was standing there. He was fairly taller than me and probably a lot stronger. I have him the look as if to move but he stayed still.

All of a sudden hart grabbed Brady and pulled him to the floor. Brady started to fight back but wasn't getting very far as harry was on top of him. Harry was punching Brady across the face and kicking him hard. All of a sudden Abbie told Gianna to stop the music. "Do you guys here that" the noise of shouting and fighting came from the corridor. Everyone ran out.

Pressley POV~~

I ran out to corridor worried. When I got there I could see Brady and harry fighting with harry on top of Brady and kicking and punching him.

P- harry get of him now!( she goes over and pulls him off but struggles) the moms have come down at this point and help Pressley out. Harry walks out of the room with his mom and heads home leaving Brady frozen with bruises and bleeding on the cold floor.

Tricia and the moms runs to him and Tricia sobs.

T- what happened Brady?

B- he hurt me. I tried to fight back but he's stronger than me

Pressley was lying on the floor crying hugging Brady.

Abby- do you think you need a hospital Brady?

B- no I'm fine just a clean up and I've packs. I'll be fine.

I ran in to the dancers den with Sarah behind me.

P- it's all my fault!( sobs)

S- it's not press

P- it is I shouldn't have started things with harry if I still had feeling for Brady. It was not fair on harry but I didn't think he would do this to Brady!

Sarah comforts her and Ashely comes in and does the same

A- press

P-yeah?

A-Brady wants you.

I get up and head into the boys bathroom to see Brady sat on the side with Tricia helping him out. Tricia smiled at me when I walked in and left me with Brady.

P- Brady I'm sorry

B- why are you sorry?

P- because it's my fault. I shouldn't have started things with harry if I still liked you. I just didn't think it would hurt him this much for him to do this.

B- yes but you couldn't stop him. Well I'm glad he has left now anyway. Hopefully for good.

Pressley grabs the towel and starts wiping of the blood on Brady's arms and face and then gets an ice pack for the bruises on him.

B- Thankyou press

She hugs into him still upset. He hugs her back and then they share a kiss.

B-uhhh press i want to tell you something

P- yeah

B- uhhhh ohh ummm don't worry actually

P- tell me brady!

B- nothing it's fine

P- okay then she looks confused

Sorry I haven't wrote in ages I have been busy. Hope you guys are still enjoying this! x