The sleepover..

It was another day at the studio and the group routine was going very well and so was Brady's and Pressleys solos.

Pressley POV~~

It was now the lunch break and I decided to go talk to Sarah and Hannah as  Gia was sat with Brady flirting as usual.

P- hey guys!

H&S- hey press you okay?

P- yes good thanks. Just thought I would come talk to you both.

S- well good job cause I have a question to ask you.

P- go ahead

S- I saw your snapchat last night, Brady was at yours!!

P- yes he was ( smiles and blushes slightly)

H- sooooo did anything happen? Do you like him?

P- I guess you could say I like him. But don't tell anyone. Please!

S- we won't don't worry. I think it's clear he likes you too you know.

H- maybe just give it time and he will tell you how he feels.

P- I guess

We were all interrupting by Gia making an 'announcement'

G- so guys, are you all up for a sleepover at mine tonight!?

Everyone- yesss!!

Me and Brady gave each other a quick smirk which Gia saw. She gave me a dirty look. I just looked away.

So you guys can come straight after dance since your mums knew about this they already have your stuff for you!

Skip to sleepover~~

Brady's POV~~

We were all having a great time at Gia's. We had played lots of games and practised the group dance which was fun. It started to get late and I decided to go and get my pjs to put on which were in Gias room. As I'm getting my stuff Gia walks in and closes the door behind her.

B- oh hey Gia, I was just getting my stuff

G- of course Brady's that's fine.

Brady gives her a confused look as she is blocking the door.

B- do you mind if you just move a little so I can move past please?

G- not quite yet( smirking)

She grabs Brady's top and pulls him closer to him. She kisses him on the cheek and then goes for the lips.

Whilst this was happening Pressley had walked into the room but when seen what was going on backed away.

Pressley POV~~

I was going up to get my pjs and to try and find Brady and I slightly open the door and make sure its gias room. But when I open the door I can see Brady  and Gia kissing and Gia laughing and flirting. My heart sinks. I don't know what to do. I want to go home. I start to cry and run to the bathroom to try and hide my tears. After crying for 5 minutes I go down the straits to find the other girls.

Girls- are you okay press? You look like you have been crying.

P- yep I'm all good!

( inside I wasn't)

Brady's POV~~

Gia get off I said. She wouldn't listen. I didn't want to kiss her and did not like her in that way.
After managing to stop her I got my stuff and ran into the bathroom to get changed.
I wiped my lips and washed my face. What had just happened.

After I'm changed I head down the stairs to the front  room where we were all sleeping on the floor tonight. I try to find Pressley but I can't see her.

B- Sarah do you know we're Pressley is?

S- she went to the kitchen i think.

I walked into the kitchen to find Pressley sat at the bar stall.

B- hey press

She doesn't say anything and get up and walks right past him.

That was weird I thought. I sighed and got a drink.

When I got back into the front room everyone was getting under there covers and the lights were off. I try to find my space which was in between Pressley and lily. Thankgod not Gia.

Pressley still won't talk to me and she is faced away with her back to me. When everyone is asleep I suddenly here crying coming from
Pressley. What had upset her so much I thought.

B- press are you okay?

P- yes I'm fine ( crying)

B- no your not, your crying.

P- she turns around to face him
Her face was red and patchy she looked  heartbroken.

B- press? Why are you so upset what's happend?

I decide to tell him the truth.

P- I walked into Gias room earlier and I think I saw something I wasn't meant to have seen.

OH NO Pressley had seen me and Gia!! Noooo

B- press it's not what it looked like.

P- it's fine Brady you obviously like her.

B- I don't Pressley. I went in to get my stuff and Gia locked me in and started to kiss and flirt with me. I couldn't stop her. ( sad look on his face.)

P- it just wasn't nice too see

B- why's that?

P- chuckles- no reason

B- tell mee-

Before Brady can finish his sentence of begging Pressley to tell him. She cuts him off by kissing him deeply. Brady kisses back.

Pressley POV~~

What had I just done! I kissed Brady and I think he kissed back?!

I pulled away and smiled. Before I could say anything, Brady went in for another kiss which sooner turned into a proper kiss. It lasted for about a minute until I finally pulled away. I had no words. I was speechless.

Brady's POV~~

Me and Pressley had just kissed! I didn't have any words so I decided to get her to come closer. She snuggled into me with me hugging her and we both fell asleep...