Asking the big queation?...

Brady's POV~~

Today was Friday and it was the day I was finally going home. I couldn't wait to get out of this hospital. Pressley left this morning and told me she would come over later to see me.

The doctor came in and told me I was free to go and to ring if there was any problems with my health. I had packed up all my stuff already so we grabbed our things and headed out of the hospital. My mum drove us back to our apartment and when we got back I had some food and took a nap.

Pressley POV~~

Today Brady was finally being aloud to leave the hospital! My mum told me we had to leave this morning as she had things to do so I told brady I would hopefully see him later at his.

Me and my mum drove to the shop and I got Brady his favorite chocolate and snacks and a get well soon card.

Inside the card I wrote~

Dear Brady,

I hope you get better soon. You didn't deserve this to happen to you. I hope you have enjoyed my company the last few days. I'll always be there for you no matter what. Hope you like your snacks!

Love from Pressley xxx

I sealed the card up and got it all ready and me and my mum left to drive to Brady and Tricia's apartment. When we arrived I knocked at the door and Brady answered.

P- Brady!!! (They hugged)

B- hey guys, come in.

A- how you feeling brady?

B- a lot better thanks!

P- yayyy, your betterrr!

T- finally!

P- I brought you some snacks Brady and a get well soon card.

B- Awh thankyou press, you didn't have to.  Luckily I may have brought you something too.

P-really?!

Brady hands her a card and some flowers.

P- Awh Brady.

She hugs him tights and he kisses her forehead.

Inside the card wrote-

Dear Pressley

Thankyou for everything these past few days. I couldn't have got through it without you. You make me laugh 24/7 and you really do bring a lot to my life. I'll always be there for you no matter what. I'm glad I have someone like you. Someone so caring and thoughtful.

Love from Brady xxxx

Pressley started to tear up

P- Awh Brady your so sweet. Thankyou.

Me and Brady went to his room and decided to chill and watch a film while eating the snacks. It was getting late and it was time for me and my mum to leave.

A- Pressley, it's time to go!

P- noooooo

A- yess, come on!

T- I don't mind her staying over, as long as your okay with it.

A- hmmm. You don't have any of your things. I'll drive back and get them for you I guess.

P&B- yayyyy!

Brady's POV~~

After Pressleys mom had dropped her stuff back I went to go get changed into my pyjamas in the bathroom and told press to get changed in my room.

We got into bed and chilled on our phones. We were playing who could find the funniest meme. We couldn't stop laughing.

When we turned our phones of we lay in darkness facing eachother.

B- press?

P- yeah?

B- Thankyou...again.

P- there's no need to thank me(smiles)

B- I have never met someone like you before you know.

P- same for you.

B- look, I can't hide it in any longer, it's obvious we like each other press. I don't want to ruin what we have now but I can't keep my feelings to myself for much longer.

Pressley cut him off by kissing him.

P- so why not take the risk then?

B- really!?

P- let's make a promise. If anything happens we promise to be friends again or whatever we were before.

B- yeah I guess.

P- soooo

They both sat up.

B- Pressley... will you be my girlfriend?

P- I would love to Brady!

He kisses her passionately and they fall asleep in each other's arms.

Yayyy finally! But will it work out?! I hope you guys are enjoying this. I have decided to work on this story for a bit before working on the other one. If you guys have any suggestions for upcoming chapters in this story please let me know! x