Hes back?...

Time skip to a couple weeks later at a competition-

Pressley POV-

The last few weeks had been really good. Me and harry kept on flirting and sharing hugs and kisses ever so often. It was all going well. We placed 1st in our duet a couple of weeks ago and Abby was super happy. We are at Ohio this weekend and I have a solo called resurrection of Mary. I love it so much and I hope I can win!

Brady's POV~~

Today was the day. I was going to be surprising everyone at the end of the competition after I had left . My mom had had a call from miss Abby saying I could return to the ALDC. I was sooo happy. But also nervous. Me and press haven't been talking and we broke up. At first things were going well between me and Lauren and I actually quite liked her but when we started going on dates I just couldn't do it. Something wasn't right. She wasn't the same as Pressley. It broke me to tell her this. And now I'm not speaking to her. I was broken without press and I just wanted her back.However , I have heard she now likes this new boy harry and they have been hanging out. What was I gonna do...

Pressley POV~~

I had just finished my solo and it went amazing.'I just hope I did miss Abby proud. When I was performing my solo I felt like it meant so much for some reason. As if someone I loved was watching me in the audience....

Time skip-

The competition had finished. I placed first overall! Everyone was super happy for me including miss Abby and my mom. The group dance also placed 1st overall which everyone was please about. We were just packing up and getting ready to leave until the door opens.

The door opens and Brady walks in. Everyone starts screaming and running towards him hugging and crying. However press did the opposite she ran to another room through the back door. She broke down.

B- hey guys. I'm back!!!

Brady said hello to the girls and then introduced himself to harry.

But he knew that someone was missing. Where had she gone.

Lily- where's press?

Gia- she was literally just here!

Sarah- hmmm

Ashely looked over to Tricia and smiled as if to give the sad look about what happened between Pressley and Brady.

Brady had to find her and talk to her by himself...

Pressley POV~~

I ran to another empty cold room. I just had to get away. I thought I had moved on from Brady. But i guess it wasn't going to be like that. His face brings back all the memories. I was meant to be annoyed at him but for an annoying reason I just couldn't be. I was crying heavily sat in the corner curled up by myself. It was clear my feelings were confused...

All of a sudden the door slightly opened and someone came and sat down next to me.

B- press?

She looked up with red puffy eyes and crying.

B- please don't cry press

P- your back?

B- yes

Pressley all of a sudden wrapped her arms around him and hugged into him. It was like everything was complete again.

B- look press. I'm sorry. I messed up. Me and Lauren didn't have that connection me and you do which is why I broke up with her. It was like something was missing and that thing missing was the things you had Pressley. This has made me realize how much you actually do mean to me and I love you...

She started to cry more

P- b-Brady I don't know what to say. I can't even be. Annoyed at you because I moved on as-well. I thought things were going well with me and harry but now you here. It makes me realize that your the one...

Brady didn't say anything but leaned in and kissed her lips softly .

I. Had missed the feeling. The feeling of happiness and joy.

B- I'm sorry press. I just want to be with you all the time. I really do like you

P- me too brady. I missed you too much.

At this point they had realized everyone was standing at the door including harry. Harry Walked off angry but at this point I didn't care. All the girls were happy crying and so were our
Moms.

I had finally felt love again. God I'm glad this boy is back...