No Hope

Blocky was gurgling and wiggling in the tight rope that was holding him off. He looked around with his blank eyes and saw the stairs. He tried escaping, but to no avail. GB was strengthening the door, as Taco and Book desperately tried to get in. Outside, we could only hear gurgling and birds chirping. Everyone hid in a safe spot, the Bathroom, the cliff, you name it. Book and Taco seemed to have a conversation, but all we can hear is groaning and gurgling.

GB-“I don’t think this will hold them off!”

Then, a snap. Blocky managed to snap the rope off. He limped towards Lollipop, untying her. They both waited, just standing there, waiting for movement. GB decided they should go down, to see what was the noise. And so they went. To their surprise, They both escaped. And as they saw GB they started following her. GB, out of panic, hid in a corner, not knowing what to do.
She was trapped.
Nothing left to do. She sighed, and sat down, acknowledging her demise. As they both get closer, she lets out a tear.

GB-“TB... Sorry.”

Then they arrived. Lollipop scratched a bit off of her, revealing her core. She flinched, but didn’t say anything. Blocky bit her head, as she yelped. TB ran down. Noticing HIS best friend at the verge of death. He lets out a tear and runs back upstairs.

TB-“It’s positive. She got... surrounded. It’s too late...”

Everyone let their gasps out, as they looked down, devastated.

This is it now. I can’t hold this pain and infection anymore. I’ll let myself go...

Golfball fainted.
And they managed to get inside. TB ordered Four and X to flee. He was gonna peek on GB.
And both they went.

All I want is him back... but urgh! I need to... e.. a.. t..

TB saw Lollipop and Blocky just standing there. GB was on the floor, covered in wounds. TB cringed and sobbed at that sight. Then, she got up. But instead of mindlessly standing there, she looked for something. Or someone.

Where is he... I need help... All I want to do is eat... but what? I need help...

GB limped around, gazing her lab. TB stood there silently, until he heard steps above him. It was them. He ran outside, joining Four and X, while dodging the grasp of the undead on the way out.

TB-“GB isn’t acting like the other ones. She looks like she’s trying to find something. I don’t know what or who though.

X-“Maybe you!”

X chuckled. But TB frowned at his response.

Four-“Okay, enough. Now lets get the others so we can find shelter.”

X, Four and Tennisball went off. But TB heard something and hid behind a wall. Lollipop and Taco emerge from inside.

I don’t think I can make it sane... Where are you?

TB didn’t make a noise when he notices both. However, he heard other steps and that made him flinch. The undead Lollipop and Taco heard, and started walking in TB’s spot. Blocky emerged and Book as well, but they stayed further. TB was cornered. It was over. As he looks around, desperately trying to escape, he locks his eyes on GB, which watched from afar with guilt.

No! I need them sane! Taco! Lollipop! I need him sane!

GB-Grhlhgrhglrhgrllg!

TB looked at her confused. He sighed, and he squinted his eyes so that he wouldn’t feel it. But he did. The hands. The bites. GB looked from afar, disappointed and sad.

 GB looked from afar, disappointed and sad

Four and X returned to a trapped TB. They both nod at each other that it’s too late. They walk away.

You can fight this off TB. Don’t think about GB, or anything bad. It may hurt, but the longer you’ll fight it, the more sane you’ll stay.

TB rolled up in a ball on the ground, fighting the pain and virus off, while GB looked further away, and both of the undead characters just watched.
It’s time.
GB-“Ghrlhgrrhhllghghhgl!”

She ran towards him, seeing TB in pain. She notices that the virus stayed mostly on his wound. Not his brain. Good! He’s fighting it off. At the last second, he couldn’t hold it in anymore, and he let himself go. GB noticed his muscles calm down, and she panicked. He was over? Will he still be sane? Then twitching. GB looked at the undead TB, sighing. Then his white eyes. He didn’t make it out. Or... Did he? TB arose fast like he woke up from a nightmare. He tried to breathe but the ooze is preventing him from doing so. He panicked. His vision was slightly blurry. But he noticed GB watching him.
GB-“Ghrllghllllrrrrrgh!” (You’re back!)

TB looked at GB, then tried to speak.

TB-“Shorryy i channt speahk vgheryy whell...”

He spoke normally, but his ooze in his mouth made him slobber them a bit. He felt dizzy, before GB looked at him.

GB-“Ghrllrhgh?” (You can speak normally?)

TB nodded, as he was able to understand her. GB felt hungry, and she started to walk around looking for someone. TB stopped her and offered maybe something else. He didn’t want to cause sadness. GB didn’t like that, but she agreed none the less.

Pin and Coiny hid close to where TB and GB where heading. They stood silent, as Pin was watching the two approach. Silently, she showed it to him.

Coiny-“It got them too WHA-“

Pin-"Shhhh... Now let’s go!”

Pin ran behind Coiny. GB heard thw two run and chased them out of hunger. She couldn’t hold it in. TB panicked, and didnt want another one like him, so he ran and screamed:

TB-“Bcheind yuo!”

Pin heard him and looked back, seeing GB running towards them. Pin ran even faster.

Both-“GB??”