Forgiveness

~Slight ANGST warning?~

<TB's POV>

What... happened? I only remember seeing Pin before I just blacked out completely...

And I'm confused... I'm just here, infront of the cave I usually just stay in. And.. why... am I covered in ooze? The grass was stained in black. And I noticed that it lead to the pool. And footprints...

Did I attack someone or did someone attack me?

And then, Fanny was staring at me, completely frozen in fear.

Did she witness what happened?

I start walking towards her, and she gave me an uncertain look. After I reached the pool, I sat down, crossing my legs.

"D-do you know what happened?"

"I only know what GB told me."

Wait, what?

"Since when did you two talk?"

"Today. You kicked her eye so hard I think it exploded or something."

"I... did that?"

"You seriously don't remember?"

I can't believe it. I'm becoming like her...

Maybe even worse...

No...

"Uh, TB, you okay?"

"D-did I really do that..?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"Mhm." She was standing far from me, I'm guessing since I can become like a monster at anytime...

Why did GB do this..?

Fanny froze and she turned around, spotting 1 white and 1 black eye just staring at us from the nearby forest. She locked her eyes on me, making me uncomfortable. I can't see her emotion, but I'm guessing it's hatred.

"Be right back..." I said, hesitantly, while getting up.

"U- okay then." She said, unconvinced.

I started running towards the forest, her eyes locking on me.

When I came face to face with her, I realised what happened...

I kicked her eye and I blinded it. And it's worse then I thought.

"L-look GB. I'm sor-"

"HAVE YOU EVEN CONSIDERED THAT 'SORRY' MIGHT NOT CUT IT? YOU LITERALLY BLINDED ME, FOR NO REASON!"

I was pushing myself against a tree, while she kept getting closer, while hissing and yelling at me. Even for her small size, she scares me...

What have I done?

I was shaking, almost at the verge of tears.

"G-GB? I didn't m-mean it!"

"IT FELT AND LOOKED LIKE IT. YOU SNAPPED AT ME FOR A REASON. BUT I DON'T KNOW IT."

I finally managed to stand up for myself.

"You're torturing me! You're treating me like trash, like a letdown, you're yelling at me for things I didn't do intentionally. You're exaggerating and twisting everything I do and say! I never tried to do anything wrong, you're misinterpreting it."

She stood silent, muted by my words. Is she finally understanding?

"It's cause you're a real letdown. You're not helping, you're killing me. You're preventing me from actually doing normal stuff."

"How is eating people a normal thing?"

"It's the only thing keeping me sane. For me, it's normal."

...

"Now, can you mind your own business?" She spat out at me, coldly.

Without uttering a word, I got up and left. With the corner of my eye, I notice her slightly smiling in satisfaction, then leaving aswell.

Am I a letdown..?

...

<Saw's POV>

I've been waiting for Gaty once again since this morning. She decided to get even more berries, as if we didn't have enough already. And, I should see if there are any other weapons in this house, because I have trouble holding that axe.