Crazy

<Gelatin’s POV>
I’m running in the forest. I had to leave Donut… behind. I’m speeding threw this path, avoiding any vines. I pass next to a tall figure. I don’t know who that was, but I ignored them. I finally see the exit. I stood up, looking around. No one is around. I spot a cave, another cave with wood besides it, the pool, etc., but not any cabins. Then, I spot it. The white flag. I run as fast as I physically can. I’m getting exhausted at this point. Then, I barge in. Bomby rises from the ground, barely awake. He squints and looks at me. He jumped when he didn’t notice Donut anywhere. He shook Naily up.
“DONUT’S MISSING! DONUT’S MISSING!” They screeched, panicked.
“Wait, WHAT?!”
“Uh… About that…” I stutter.
Both looked at me, confused.
“Well… Donut went to find me. He…”
“He what?” Naily asked, impatient.
“Died.” I spat out.
Both of their jaws dropped. Both of their expressions went from concern to complete sadness. Bomby hugged Naily tightly, as I heard him cry. I know it’s hard…
“It’s all Taco’s fault” I mutter, angrily. I left the door open. In the cabin, it’s way too warm to be habitable. I know it’s a quick build, but like put some windows or something! I sat down next to my team mates, patting their shoulders.
“He’ll be back soon, I promise.” I tried to reassure.
Both smiled awkwardly at me. Then, our moment got interrupted when I hear footsteps. I rush towards the door. I spot a grey figure. Oh no. I start sweating.
“Who’s ou-” I cut Naily off.
“Shh.” I put my finger on my mouth. If we do too much sound, we will be dead. 200% dead. I slowly crept to the door, grabbing onto the doorknob. I slowly walk in. I stepped in the wrong spot, and a creek could be heard. Oh. No. I freeze, to avoid being seen. It didn’t work. I see the shadow run towards our cabin. I quickly close the door.
“It’s Golf ball.”
“Oh.” Naily started sweating as we heard a huge bang on our door. Our cabin got shaken around. I could hear her moaning from the walls. I held the door closed. Thankfully, you have to pull it from outside to open it. My friends cuddled close to each other. I could hear a crack. I don’t want to die…
I hear a new voice from outside. It wasn’t “human”(?) though. I heard screaming and GB’s voice kept getting more silent. Then, nothing. I sighed out of relief. I relax all my muscles and I let myself drop in front of the door.

<Grassy’s POV>
I’m still looking for my friends! After I met GB, I don’t even wanna see what Blocky and Basket ball would look like and act like. That was scary! I hope my friends are all okay… I quickly look around for danger. I spot someone holding GB back, and I walk in front of a cabin. There was a lot of black stuff just smeared on it, and a crack. I wonder who lived there…
I hear GB’s short scream after she finally got freed from the person’s grasp. I freeze. Standing still for me is camouflage! GB acted strange… She walked more oddly then last time. Slobbish walking… She looks like she is dizzy or her legs are numb! She looks even more tired now, and she keeps on… oh no! She is injured! I see blood coming out! I know I cant help her though… It looks like she didn’t think of her steps and walked around randomly. Last time, she clearly chased me like a maniac!

 Last time, she clearly chased me like a maniac!

I stared at her in fear. Then, her eyes lock on me. Oh no.

“AAAAUUURRRGHH” She screams, before running to my spot. J take off too. Leaving was a really bad idea! I disturb the night’s silence with my cries for help.
“GRASSY NEEDS HELP! BLACK HOLE? CLOUDY?”
I tripped on a rock. I fall face first on the grass. I guess this is the end. She’ll catch up to me in no time. But then I hear a punch. I get up and I see Balloony. Oh my god! I hear gurgling that I cant apprehend and I see him grabbing GB. Cloudy arrived. He guarded us. Balloony kicked away GB.
“Thank god you’re safe!” Cloudy said, in his usual thick accent.
Then, Balloony gurgled. I don’t understand him and it’s getting annoying. What if… he bit us?
“Why’d you run away? You know that Blocky and BB are both gone.” Cloudy growled at me.
“I didn’t trust Black hole and his shenanigans so I went to find them… I want this to stop!” I cried.
Cloudy frowned and invited me to sit on him so we can fly home. I jump on him, along with Balloony. He rises to the sky and started heading back to Black Hole. I start to see a fenced area that was made with stuff from Cloudy’s collection. A home! There were tents, junk to occupy me, like cards, toys, etc. I was in heaven. I got off of him as soon as we land and I rush to my own tent, which has a white sign saying “Grassy”. I found a small plushie next to an old blanket. The plushie resembled a grey cat with hair covering one of her button eyes. Her hair was tipped in green. It wore boots and gloves, and had a fluffy tail. I immediately fell in love with it and I covered myself with my blanket. I cuddled my plushie close. I think her name is gonna be Rose. I start to fall asleep, while my team mates are assembling their tents. I sigh and I drift off to dream land.
---------------------------------------------------------
Yeah i wrote this at midnight or 3 am idk
But yeah ANOTHER CHAPTER IN 2 DAYS WHAAAAAA
yes ik
ALSO A DRAWING YEEAAA
Also that plushie Grassy has is actually an oc i have named Rose so fun fact ^.^
And yes gb is becoming worse what am I doing