Betrayal

(So i drew for this chapter and theres gore in it so warning? Also angst-)

<Grassy’s POV>

I got bit...!

“LOSER!” I cried out, trying to pull my leg away from Golfball. She pulled back, making me trip.
Still no signs of him.

“LOSER!!!” I cried out even louder.

Still, there was nothing from him.

Gb swung me straight onto a tree, smiling in satisfaction.
A wave of pain went through my back, taking out my breath.

I tried yelling, but all I did was wheeze out the rest of the air I had inside my lungs.
Gb pinned me down when I fell on the grass, making my back hurt even more.

She then bites my arm, and proceeds to try and pull it off.
“LOSER!!!!!” I yelled, feeling my arm breaking.

My vision went blurry, and I couldn’t feel my limbs anymore.
I started to cough uncontrollably before I blacked out.

<Gaty’s POV>

I’m still traumatised about what happened with Basketball back there. The sight was just horrifying. Where did all that ooze even come from?

My thoughts were disrupted when Saw screamed, and all the lights burned out.

No more electricity. Great. We totally needed this.

Saw immediately ran to the door, looking around. It was pitch black, since it was night time.
It’s really scary. But if you think about it, it’s going to be easier to spot an infected.

-Timeskip for like, 10 mins-

We were just sitting in the kitchen, watching the few pairs of white eyes passing by. Each time, Saw would just shriek. One day, she’s gonna attract one of them here!

And there it is. Another one.

Saw shrieked again, hugging me even tighter.
“Saw, the door’s closed! We’re gonna be okay!” I said in annoyance.
And, by ‘chance’, it zoomed towards the door, making it crash.

Yay. No more home! No more electricity! A panicking Saw!

Saw got behind me, while the infected just stared at me. It knew I was there.
I start to back away slowly, Saw following me. It didn’t react. At all. Until I turned my back to run.
It sped towards me, grabbing my leg before I could flee. I fall face first, Saw backing away while screaming.
I tried kicking it with my other leg, but to no avail. I look back, noticing it was Donut. Wait- he got infected?
Not the right time to think about that.

He started to pull my leg, trying to pull it off. I pull it back towards me, Saw screaming even more. She was just in a corner, shaking.

Donut then bit me. But it didn’t hurt that much. Probably because his mouth is just a hole through his body. Saw finally gathered up the courage to kick him, which got him off of me. Finally!

“OMG Gaty! Are you okay? Did he bite you? Are you gonna die?!” She shrieked.

“I’m fine. I don’t think his bite is gonna do anything, considering his mouth is just a hole.” And yet, I still felt it. My left leg was still, for a fact, bitten.

Yay. I’m gonna die!

<Tb’s POV>

I’ve been sitting down in my cave once again. I’ve given up on trying to discipline GB. She’s always right… right?

I’m a letdown, trash, torturer…

What am I even doing? She thinks I am starving her, torturing her, but I’m not…

Am I…?

(Welp TB’s now doubting himself and self-shaming. He needs a hug-)

But then, I heard a very familiar screech from the forest.

It was Gb’s.

Should I go? And try to see what’s going on?

I should.

I run towards the sounds, looking behind me every once in a while. On my way, I just spot Loser sitting there, against a tree. I think he was waiting for someone…

And then I see Grassy unconscious, with GB pulling on his leg.

“GOLF BALL, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” I shouted, surprising her.

“Doing stuff a wimp like you wouldn’t let me do!”

“Golf ball! He’s just a child! Let him live or something!”

“Does it look like I care?!” She spat out at me, grabbing the arm again.

“Gb! This is cannibalism! You’re literally eating your own team mate!”

“DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE? DID I EVER EVEN HAVE RESPECT FOR HIM?”

After what she said, I felt my eyes burning.

The same burning as when before I fainted. And woke up, learning that I just destroyed her eye. But I stood there, Gb staring at me.

No matter what I’m gonna do, it’s for the best.

Gb was just staring at me, confused, yet worried. I don’t know if it’s about me, her eye, or her ‘meal’.

I started to lose control of my limbs, as they felt numb

I started to lose control of my limbs, as they felt numb. My eyes started to burn even more, and my vision was getting blurrier. My head started to feel like it was exploding.

I then start to run towards her, knowing exactly what I’m gonna do.
“TB! DON’T YOU DARE KICK MY OTHER EYE AGAIN!” she screeched, grabbing Grassy. I was darting towards her at full speed.

I may not kick her other eye… but I’m gonna make the other one worse.

I use all of my strength to kick her already blind eye, which caused her to lose grip of Grassy, and to screech.

“TB!! WHAT THE HECK DID YOU JUST DO?!”
To answer that, I pretty much made a crack right next to her eye.

I then tackle her, pinning her down. She starts to kick me, but it didn’t matter. I kept kicking her blind eye, which caused the crack to worsen. Grassy was groaning in pain, Gb was screeching, and there’s me. Beating her up.

She finally fainted, bringing back the creepy silence the forest had. Grassy broke it again, when he noticed his arm was broken and almost torn off.

My vision kept getting blurrier, and blurrier. All I could see was a smudge of green and another orange one just staring at each other, before I blacked out completely.

A/N: Sorry this is short, school kept me busy :^:
But like guys?! I got multiple pieces of fanart and I didnt even expect that? Like tysm guys?? I never even expected to even get attention on this book-
Anywho- tysm! (Again)