Lost Control

<GB’s POV>

Urgh. I didn’t eat for so long… and I have to wait 2 more days. (Cuz dare jehehehe) I don’t think my body can handle being starved like that for so long…

I can’t…

I… Can’t…

I felt a sharp, stinging pain go threw my body. It felt like I was being sliced in two… and then I cant feel a thing. I cant move, I cant feel my legs…
All I thought in my head was food… just food…
I literally cant control my legs, and they’re moving around sluggishly.
I felt more ooze dripping onto my face, more filling my mouth.
I don’t know what’s happening, but it’s atleast the third time this week that it happened. And then, I spot Grassy. My body starts to shake, as it’s trying to weakly stand up.
Is… that… food?
My body weakly dragged itself towards him, shaking even more. One of my legs is being dragged by the other.
What is going on?
I mean, I get to eat food soon, but it feels like I lost control over my own body, and I don’t like that. And I’m getting closer to him… soon, I’ll be able to eat…
But then, I get launched back by someone. I land on my head. I tried to scream, but only some strange growl came out. As I try to get up, a white figure overlooked me.
I cant see him well… but I’m guessing it’s Cloudy. And I clearly notice white eyes...
Wait, why is he protecting his own food? Is he saving him for later? I don’t understand…
And he’s standing in my way. Every move I take, he reacts and blocks my way to Grassy. Fine. He wants it the hard way, doesn’t he?
I launch myself on him, biting his side. He doesn’t taste very good…
He starts to try and shake me off, but I hold on with a good grip. He suddenly stops and he starts screaming. He finally got me off with a huge shake.
I notice his mouth, in some places, is kinda starting to fuse together. Gross. Now, I finally have space to go and get Grassy, since he’s distracted.

Food…

Food…….

I get pulled out of his way by Black hole, and I get launched further.
Next time, I wont let it slip away, and I’m sure of that.

<Tennisball’s POV>

Since I woke up, I’ve been trying to find GB. I have no clue where she went, but I’m still gonna look for her. I’ve been looking around the forest for awhile. Sometimes, I feel like I’m being stared at by someone…
I stop in my tracks when I spot a dead body. It’s Ruby’s…
Did GB kill her or was it someone else?
I examine the body a little more. No bitemarks. That means some sort of fight broke out, but I don’t really know.
Then, a crash in the forest froze me. A familiar scream echoed threw the dark forest.
Could it be GB?
I rush towards the broken bush, which cushioned her fall. Yep. It was her.

“Gb?” I sighed, looking for her.
I can hear her disappointed growls when she recognizes my voice. Well, I know where she is now...
I see her tangled in tons of branches from the bush. She looks at me, and hurries even more to untangle herself. I sigh and I pull on a couple of branches, which freed her. Before she manages to run away, I grab her foot, and I tangle it in branches. I don’t have the energy to hold it.

“Look, I don’t want to have this talk again, but I have to.”
“What now?!” She hissed at me.

“You should calm down. You’re hurting tons of people’s lives for no reason! You can just eat squirrels or meat from Gelatin’s steakhouse. But no, people are way better.” I said, sarcastically.

“And WHAT do you know about that?”
I stay silent. She’s just... ugh.

“I’ve been living off of animals from this forest since this started. I’ve seen people die. They have to go threw horrible pain before they die. All of that just because you’re hungry.”

“HAVE YOU ATLEAST TRIED TO EAT ONE PERSON?!” She spat at me, like she was grounding me.

“No, because that’s just wrong. They’re not rabbits, and you’re not the wolf either. They have actual feelings and they wan-“ I get cut off.

“I DON’T CARE AT ALL! I’VE BEEN STARVING FOR ALMOST A WEEK BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU TRAPPED ME IN THIS STUPID CAVE, PREVENTING ME FROM ACTUALLY LIVING! AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE “NORMAL” OR WHATEVER. YOU’RE ACTUALLY MAKING MY LIFE MORE OF A MISERY THAN IT ALREADY IS. I HATE YOU.”

That’s it... she pulled the last straw.
“YOU DON’T KNOW, BUT I’VE BEEN TRYING TO HELP YOU TO BE FROM THIS MONSTER TO A NORMAL PERSON, BUT YOU BRUSH ME ASIDE LIKE TRASH. I MIGHT’VE BEEN STARVING YOU, BUT I’M ALSO STARVING. I’VE BEEN LIVING OFF OF ANIMALS AND THEY’RE BECOMING A RARITY. TO GET MORE FOOD, I LET MYSELF STARVE FOR A WEEK. ALL OF THIS, BECAUSE I WANT TO HELP YOU. You’re not you. I’m just trying to help...”

She looks at me in disbelief and she proceeds to pull on her trapped foot, freeing it. She jumps on my face, for no reason, and starts kicking my eyes. Blinded, I fall down into the bush. GB proceeds to bite my already burning bitemark, while also pulling me even more into the branches. She’s now clawing into my wound, and biting me everywhere. I let out a scream of agony, which could be heard all throughout the forest.

“THIS IS HOW IT FEELS TO BE ME. FULL OF PAIN.” She proceeded to explain.

“Maybe if I bite more, you’ll see how it is to be me.”
Oh no, she isn’t doing that. With all the energy I have left, I get up from the tangled mess, and I impulsively bite her leg.
This doesn’t feel right. We shouldn’t be fighting. I shouldn’t even bite anyone.

Are her bites taking effect?

Am I becoming violent?

I let go of her leg and I look at her. I simply kick her and I run away, further in the woods.

Am I becoming like her?

Am I ever gonna feel the same again?

Am I gonna make people suffer for my own good?

Is this my life now..?

...

A/N
So um i'm gonna work more on the ask n dare book for a week so dont excpect any chapters next week
Also i did a little doodle with assets because i can
Oh god my friend is gonna kill me JadeCl7
He lp