Melted

<Lollipop’s POV>

Seeing Basketball’s body disturbed me. Even more when she got stabbed. She didn’t do anything to deserve that…
Something else has been worrying me…
My head started melting. Not because of heat, but because of the ooze. Sometimes, droplets of purple and black fall and it just worries me. Will I melt completely or part of me..? I’m starting to lose vision in one eye because of this.

Just like her.

I helped Blocky with taking her down, and because of that, she’s a monster now.

I feel so bad…

I also bit TB and his life now is living hell.
I decided to get up from my spot, trying to not be noticed by anyone. I don’t wanna be stabbed or sliced in two or something…
Something fell on my hand.
It was my head melting again. But this time, it has white.
I keep on staring at it confused.

With my other hand, I rub my now partially blind eye, and seeing white on my hand afterwards

Is my eye melting?!
Is this how I’m gonna die? With my whole face melting away? 
I shake my hands dry and I look around for any danger. A sudden move made me jump and look further away.
It was Grassy and Cloudy.
I know how much Grassy was close to her. I don’t want to traumatize him…

I start pushing the body away, while some of my melted lollipop drooped onto her like paint. I heard Grassy being all joyful and all, until he saw me behind the bush. Cloudy turned to me, staring at me with white, then suddenly, black eyes and white pupils?
He got bit..?!

I raise my hands up and I sit down, showing mercy. Grassy looked shocked at the sight of my face, and Cloudy seemed more concerned on what’s behind the bush. He pushed me aside and took a peek inside the bush, Grassy following him.
Cloudy looked at me in disbelief when he saw her body, and Grassy was hugging her, crying so loud that it could attract others to our spot.

Then, Cloudy grabbed me and threw me in the forest. I hit a tree, which caused my lollipop to crack a bit.
Why did he get mad at me? 
A shock of pain went threw my head, worsening the burning sensation of my eye melting.
I really hope this situation doesn’t become worse-
Great. GB is here.
I can’t see anything well… it’s all blurry… and my new injury didn’t help aswell.

I saw her running towards me, screeching nonsense. I couldn’t do much, except roll in a ball and hope for the best…
I get grabbed by my leg and I get spun around like crazy, almost crashing into trees. I try to grab one, but she’s building up power and going faster and faster. Suddenly, she lets go and I start flying towards a tree, crashing into it aswell. I feel sharp pain all over my head, and my vision is becoming blurrier. I cant move, I cant talk, I can’t even open my eyes completely…
Am I dying?

I saw her, staring at me with a smile that showed satisfaction, and left me there.
I try to grab on the tree, but all I manage to move is my right arm, barely enough for that.
Is this how I am going to die? Crashed in a tree?
My eyes started closing, and my limbs felt numb…
I can’t even feel anything.
All I can see is black and small whispers behind me can be heard.

<Clock’s POV>

“Should we save her?” Eggy asked me, holding her arrows in her feet (I guess).

“I don’t know, isn’t she infected though?” I pointed at her bite-mark.

“But she got attacked by GB, which isn’t normal.” She pointed on her cracks with her arrow.

“I know, but, what if Lollipop did something to her?”

“I don’t know… and anyways, who bit her?”

“Lollipop or Golf ball?” “her” can mean any of those two.

“Both.” She said more quietly.

“Would make sense if Lollipop bit her, or else why would she attack her?”

“Good point, but maybe she stopped biting people, who knows?” She was poking Lollipop’s lifeless body, for any signs of movement. Then, she dragged it, walking towards our little tent thing.
I guess I cant argue with that.
I follow her, looking behind us for any signs of GB.
Suddenly, Needle zoomed in, screaming.
“Hey Need-“ we said in unison before being cut off.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAA-“

“Shhhh.” Eggy was still holding Lollipop close.

“G-GB grabbed m-my leg and..”
Eggy’s focus directly changed to her legs, looking for a bite mark. Her smile dropped.
“She got you.”

Not even surprising.
”R-really?” She sat down, grabbing her injured leg, staring at it.

“Yeah, why would we lie about it?” I scoffed.

“And you know to not be around GB, right?” Eggy was checking on Lollipop every once in a while.

“I know that, it’s just I didn’t see her…” Her voice was getting weaker and raspier, like she had the flu.

“*sigh* I’m gonna stay with you while Eggy takes care of Lollipop or something…” I sat down next to Needle, which was staring at her leg still.

“What happene- OH MY GOD-“ She cut herself after seeing the state Lollipop was in.

“Yeah, she got attacked by GB too and she’s melting.” I said that last part quietly, in confusion.

“Wasn’t she one of the first infected though?” She kept on staring at her leg.

“Mhm. I know, it’s unusual.”
I saw Eggy throw out towels stained in black and purple, and each time she did, she would sigh.
We would hear grunts coming from our tent, which peeked our interest. Eggy peeked out, shouting:
“She’s awake!”

I start running towards our fragile tent, and I notice that Needle is lagging behind me. She was limping and she seemed exhausted.
I hope she turns out ok…
I slide inside the tent, seeing a weak Lollipop, which seemed lifeless. Needle finally arrives, sweating. It looks like she was falling asleep. I don’t think there’s a lot of time left for her…
Lollipop looked at me with a sad, desperate look. She managed to weakly move an arm to her cracks, resting it on them. All she managed to speak was gibberish. Like that would help.
Then, I feel something heavy fall on me. I trip and I land next to Lollipop, confused.

It was Needle. She fell unconscious and fell on me. I get up quickly, Eggy looking at me for help.
I sigh and I drag Needle outside, far away from us. When I could feel her move, I dropped her and ran as fast as I could.
While I was running back, I saw Eggy helping Lollipop stand up, pushing her forward a bit. Lollipop simply fell on her face and screeched in pain, not being able to get up. Eggy was panicking, calling out for my help.
I make a sharp, quick turn and grab as many leaves as possible. I run back, throwing them at her. Being the awesome person she is, she grabbed them and made bandages around Lollipop’s cracks and melting half.

Afterwards, she is pretty much covered with leaves, except her left eye and mouth. She obviously couldn’t add water to ease the pain, and we didn’t have any medication. Nor any pain easing plants around. It was just orange trees and grass.
Eggy smiled at me.
“Hey, thanks.” She started to walk in the tent with Lollipop, which was leaning on her.

I felt a sudden wave of warmth on my face after she thanked me.
Am I blushing?