Chapter 15

Nico's POV

I was in high spirits today in school. Nah...it's not the drugs. I don't even take those. Instead, it was because I had a date with Percy at Starbucks after school. Our first date ever after he confessed.

My classmates were also in shock when I answered most of the questions during lessons.

"So what's got you so pumped up? Wait, lemme guess...it's Percy isn't it?" She grinned and started nudging me.

I gave her a duh-of-course look and smiled dreamily. "You've got that right, sis. In fact, we're going to Starbucks after school!"

She nodded absent-mindedly but I could tell that she was trying to look over my shoulder.

"What is it?" I asked and felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind. I spun around only to see Percy smiling brightly. I blushed and gently pushed his arms away. "We're still in school, Percy. Maybe I'll give you a hug later."

Percy pouted sadly, but agreed.

After School ~

"Let's go!" Percy slipped his hand into mine and we started making our way to Starbucks. Students who saw us together scrunched up their noses in disgust while others just turned away, shaking their heads. I truthfully felt a little disturbed by their actions but shrugged it off. I did not want to bring down Percy's mood.

Thankfully, none of our names were spelt wrongly on the cups. That would just be pretty embarrassing. We then found our seats near the windows and sat down.

"So how was school today?" Percy questioned and took a sip of his Caramel Frappé.

"I was more active during lessons today, I guess I could say." I shrugged and brushed some hair out of my eyes.

"That's great, Neeks!" He exclaimed, his eyes lighting up. It was seriously cute.

We just chilled out until we have finished our drinks. After that, we randomly walked around the mall, stopping by random shops once in a while. It was rather difficult getting Percy out of a sea-themed store though.

Note to Self: Never pass by that store again unless I want to waste 20 minutes trying to talk a 17-year-old person to stop hugging every marine creature stuffed toys in the store.

When we spotted a store selling punk/rock stuff though, it was my turn to get hooked. There were many things that are totally my style! Skull rings and chain necklaces? I could go on and on about them any day. I'm sure someone can relate to me.

Anyway, Percy found couple keychains and insisted that we buy it to remember our first date. Of course, I could not object to such a fabulous idea so we got the ones that when put together, forms a heart.

A few hours passed and we soon went home. Hazel demanded I told her everything about my date with Percy, so I did. She would squeal once in a while but I have learnt to live with that.

"So did you give Percy the backhug you kind of promised him?" She put her hands on her hips and narrowed her eyes at me.

"What? Oh!" This morning in school, I guess I did say something about it, but I have obviously forgot all about it. "No, I don't think I did..."

"Well you better! Soon! AND! You guys are my OTP now! Percico forever!" She winked and skipped back into her room.

I don't see the big deal but if Hazel think it's important, it probably is. Afterall, she's more experienced in dating stuff...

Hey ya'll! I was not able to go on Wattpad for the last two days because I have a school trip and they do NOT allow electronic devices. Dam. So here's an update! ❤ Initially, it was supposed to be published BEFORE the trip but it got messed up and I had no time to re-write it. ._. Whateves.

P.S. I changed the story cover! Yay!

~ Jan