Chapter 23

Percy's POV

This is one of the things that I just love about Nico. He always chooses the sensible thing to do and knows how to make decisions.

I'm happy that I agreed to let him invite Annabeth over because it also gave us a chance to clear up any small misunderstandings or awkward situations.

Another week of University passed and things in the Percico household - credits to Piper for making that name up - have been going smoothly. I know that summer break won't be until later, but I already have plans to bring Nico overseas.

He told me that he had always wanted to visit Italy because his family was from there though he was born in America. I've already got the tickets and I'll surprise him on the last day of University, before summer break.

I'm seriously excited and I cannot wait!

After School ~ (just cuz it might be a little boring)

Nico and I took off our shoes, dropped our bags by the couch and went back to our bedroom before switching on the air condition because it was really warm.

Next, I blasted some music from my iPhone and kinda just relaxed with Nico on the bed.

"So Summer Break is coming up. What do you plan on doing?" Nico asked, looking up at me expectantly. I didn't want to ruin the surprise so I simply shrugged.

"Nothing much. Maybe just chill at home." I said and studied Nico's expression. He seemed disappointed but still nodded. Typical Nico.

"Alright then, I'll go take a shower first." Nico smiled and got up.

As soon as he locked the bathroom door, I smirked. My plan is going perfectly! Nico's going to thank me later when he finally sees the plane tickets.

After Nico was done, I went to take a shower, humming a song to myself as usual. We decided for tonight to be movie night so after a light dinner, we looked through our list of horror movies and picked out 'The Conjuring'.

It reminded us of the time we last went to catch a horror movie together in the cinema. There was not much of a difference just that we were only best friends then.

We switched off the lights in the living room so that the only light came from the television. Nico also brought some blankets and popcorn so it ended up being me and Nico cuddling under the blankets, eating popcorn.

Let's just say that after the movie, Nico was too scared to even get up from the couch. It was so bad that I had to sleep with him on the couch as he refused to leave.

I'm not complaining though.

AGHHH TWO MORE CHAPTERS TO GO! Good news though! I have my new story planned out and I'll reveal it after I'm done with Chapter 25! :)

ANYWAY, I HOPE THAT YOU ENJOY CHAPTER 23!!! YAYYY!!! ❤

~ Jan