Chapter 24

[SUMMER BREAK]

Nico's POV

As soon as University ended for Summer Break, Percy had a wide grin on his face and he seemed extra pumped up. I don't know the cause of this but I'm determined to find out sooner or later.

We entered our bedroom when we got home and Percy rummaged for something in the bedside drawer that was suspiciously locked for the past few weeks. Percy told me that I could not open it at all.

"Close your eyes, Nico." Percy instructed and I did as told. I felt something thin slip into my hands and when I opened my eyes, I found it to be an envelope.

"What is this?" I asked and he gestured for me to open it, the excited smile not leaving his face.

I tore open the envelope and gasped when I realised that it was two plane tickets to Italy. The place that I have always wanted to visit! I threw my arms around Percy, saying thank you all over again.

"Oh it's nothing." He said and blushed.

We're leaving 2 days later so I hurriedly went to get our suitcases from the store room and started to choose the clothes and other things I want to bring.

Percy just laughed at my excitement and went to start packing his things as well.

On The Day Of The Flight ~

"Come on, Percy! Hurry up!" I screamed from outside and I saw Percy pull his luggage out of the house.

"Look Neeks, I know that you're all excited but can you calm down a little?" He chuckled and I shrugged in response, pulling my luggage to the taxi stand.

If you cannot tell already, I'm too excited to calm down even just a little bit.

The ride to the airport was pretty long so I just listened to music on my ipod while Percy researched on some of the tourist attractions there.

When we got to the airport, we checked in and just chilled in the lounge room while we waited for our flight number to be called which did not take as long as I had expected.

As I took my seat in the plane, thoughts of the trip with just me and Percy made me do a little happy dance in my head.

Feel free to call me crazy. I won't judge.

WOW...SECOND LAST CHAPTER. AGH. STAY TUNED FOR THE ADVENTURES OF PERCICO! Haha.

Now all of you can do whatever you want while waiting for the next chapter and I'll just go brace myself to write the last chapter. Maybe try not to cry too. :/

ILYGSM! ❤

~ Jan