Chapter 8: Babysitter

Mason's POV:

I left her alone after taking care of her wanting to give her some space. I had been too harsh on her. Too dominant and she'd only been with me for a few days.

As I washed up from dinner I could hear a soft broken cry come from my bedroom. I fought the urge to comfort her and tell her it would be alright, but it wasn't. I snatched her from her happy normal life and stole her for my own selfish gain. I wanted to let her go, truly seeing her this heartbroken made me want to free my love, but I couldn't. She knew too much. And having her here with me made my heart whole.

Walking over to the door of my bedroom I stood quietly against the wall and closed my eyes tightly. She was inconsolable crying for all she had lost.

"I'm so sorry my love".

After what seemed like ages she finally quietened down only for soft sniffles to be heard. Opening her door quietly I sighed in relief seeing my sweet love fast asleep, but her body still hiccuped with sobs.

Dragging the chair next to her, I reached my arm out and stroked her hair softly closing my eyes at the touch of her silky smooth chocolate brown hair. She mumbled something in her sleep as I continued to trail my hand delicately over her beautiful features. As much as I could gaze at her beauty all day, I couldn't help but stare at the tear streak marks that trailed down her reddened cheeks.

Juliette's eyes suddenly shot open and stared at me frozen and in fear. I tried to whisper gentle words of reassurance and comfort to her, but she jumped out of bed and sprinted into the only other room in my bedroom.

Chasing her to the bathroom I banged on the door calling out for her to let me in. But she had already locked the door and refused to let me in.

"Juliette, please open the door" I pleaded with the softest voice I could.

"N-no leave me alone" she cried.

"Please baby, I just want to talk".

"Go away".

I banged my head against the wall in frustration and sighed deeply. I had to leave to get some seizure medicine just in case Juliette was to have another attack. I couldn't take the risk of losing her.

"Juliette, I'm going to be going out to get some things".

I smirked to myself hearing her cries stop. I knew she would stop as she'd take this opportunity of me leaving as a chance to escape. But I'd already taken precautions. I had another man working for me and he was due to come over any minute now to watch over Juliette whilst I was gone.

Juliette slowly unlocked the door and opened it up to reveal her innocent eyes staring at me with hope.

"W-where are you going to?" She sniffled adorably like a little kitten. My kitten.

"Sweetheart I just need to get a few things". I could see her lips quirk up into a small smile taking my absence as an opportunity to try to leave again.

"But a friend of mine will be coming over to watch over you".

Her eyes widened and mouth dropped.

"I'm getting a baby sitter? The hell!" She screamed.

"Am I interrupting something here?".

George stepped into the room with a smirk on his face. George was a good friend of mine and I trusted him with her, but goodness knows he's going to have a hard time watching over her. She's going to put up one hell of a fight.

"No. George this is Juliette, Juliette, my friend George". Juliette's eyes scanned over George, her face sad and distant as she knew she'd now not be able to escape.