Chapter 12: Bargains

Mason's POV:

"Y-YOU BASTARD" she screamed loudly as I carried her back through the front door before carefully placing her down on the sofa.

Before I even had a second to pull away, Juliette swung her hand at my face and slapped my cheek with such force.

"I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU" she threw her fists at my body and kicked her legs out in hopes of hurting me. Tears trickled down her face as she continued to scream at me.

Gripping her wrists tightly in my hands, I pinned her back suddenly on the sofa staring intensely at my broken angel crying hysterically beneath me.

"Juliette, stop" I tried to calm her down, but my words only seemed to anger her further.

"LET ME GO PLEASE!" She writhed and squirmed in my grip pleading for her freedom, but I was too numb to care. I had done too much to ever let her go.

"Just calm down" I whispered soothingly to her as I her stared down into her beautiful precious eyes that were filled with tears. Juliette suddenly stopped fighting at me and stared at me intensely.

"W-What is it that you want? M-money? I don't have much, but you can have it all".

She was smart. She knew violence wouldn't affect me, but as instead she tried her level best to bargain for her freedom. What my little angel didn't know was that there was nothing she could offer me in exchange for her freedom. She was what I wanted and that was all.

"Freedom? I s-swear I won't tell the police or my parents. If you let me go I'll lie and say I ran away". I refused to say another word to her ridiculous protests. She was getting more and more frustrated at my blank facial expression and lack of response.

As she tried to scheme up another option, my eyes fell to her frail body, her clothing loose on her pale skin, her collarbone very prominent, she was almost looking rather thin and gaunt in appearance.

"S-sex? That's what you want?".

My eyes flew up to her nervous gaze baffled by what she was suggesting. Did she honestly think I only wanted her for sex? Is that how she viewed me?

"I-If sex is what you want then I-I can give it to you. Just let me go after".

I was completely lost for words as Juliette crawled out from under me and began to pull off the hoodie she was wearing before fumbling around with the button on her jeans. Sitting myself back up on the sofa, I stared at her in complete disbelief absolutely ashamed at myself for the state I had put her in. She was willing to give me her body in exchange for her freedom.

I would never dream of doing that to a woman. A woman should be treasured and loved, not to be used and then disregarded like rubbish. I could and would never do this to Juliette.

I was in a complete trance with my thoughts that I didn't even realise that Juliette now stood before me in only her lingerie.

Fuck me, she looked so good right now. I could feel myself get hard and grabbed a pillow from beside me. I gripped it tightly as she sauntered over towards me and straddled my lap looking like a bloody vixen. But even though my body screamed yes, I knew I had to say no even as tempting as she was being and looked.

"Juliette"-

"Take me Mason, take me as you want, then let me go" she whispered seductively running her finger along my stubble covered cheek before stopping at the corner of my lips.

"Juliette Stop this"-

"Just kiss me Mason".

Before I could fight the temptress before me, Juliette lent forwards and planted her lips on mine. My eyes fell shut at the taste of her lips, so sweet and soft as she moved her mouth with mine. I have only ever dreamt of kissing her, but I couldn't have imagined it would be this good. How could I say no to her.

Juliette ran a hand through my hair and gripped it tightly as she continued to kiss me wildly with nothing but sheer passion. I was too lost in the kiss, too deep in love with this woman.

Juliette suddenly pulled away and my mouth craved to taste her lips once again. As my eyes flew open to meet Juliette's beautiful eyes ready to tell her to stop, I was suddenly knocked on the floor with great force.

My head pounded and my vision grew blurry as Juliette dropped a lamp on the floor beside me. Blood poured out of my head and mixed with some of the shards of glass on the floor.

"Bitch, you thought".

Juliette sprinted away and began to rummage through something emptying the contents on the floor.

I reached my hand out to the foot of the sofa in attempts to pull my heavy body up from off the floor, but my movements were slow and she was quick.

I cannot believe she played me. She fucking played me good. Why was I stupid to think she was willing to give her body to me in exchange for her freedom.

"JULIETTE" I screamed as I tried to get myself up from the floor, but my head was pounding more furiously by the second.

As I finally managed to pull myself up off the floor, I stared around at my home and growled lowly seeing Juliette holding my phone.

Blood trickled down my face as I tried to regain focus before getting my phone back.

"Don't you dare" I hissed at her, but she was already holding the phone to her ear. Shakily running towards her, time slowed down as I watched her mouth move talking to the person on the other end of the phone.

"Mum! Help me".