Chapter 4

The rest of the day we all hung out and became friends. In the evening we all ate pizza together. After that we all watched a movie. I completely forgot about my friends. We was supposed to go shopping today. "Oh no" I screamed and I ran and quickly grabbed all my stuff. " I have to go." I said while exiting their house. When I arrived back at the hotel to my friends they was sat on their phones. I rang the doorbell as I forgot my keys. "Who is it" Megan said opening the door. Then she looked better at my face and said "oh hi harley! Where was you today?" "I'm sorry I totally forgot" I answered. I walked into the hotel room. I seen caitlin laying on the bed she looked really tired. When caitlin saw me she got a bit mad at me. "Harley, where were you?!" She said. "We were meant to go shopping together remember? Remember us your friends?" She said she sounded really annoyed. "You haven't talked to us at all since we got here. All you care about is Max and his stupid band." "What!!" I was mad now to "Max just had an accident, ok? I'm sorry that I worried about him." "You can be worried about Max but you wasn't even with him today, you was with them other guys." caitlin responded she was still very mad. I was too so I walked out of the hotel. When I was outside I started crying. I didn't even know where to go now.