chapter 18

"GET OUT!" i screamed. i was really mad but also scared as i feel he was the one who attacked harvey that night. "Not after i have a little chat with you first," tom said "without them." pointing at caitlin and megan. "Ok but i'll tell them anyways" i said "No i don't think you will" he said. Tom and i walked outside. "what do you wanna tell me" "Your making a mistake by dating that loser, and i think that you just blind to see that he's using you" he said. I laughed "Are you kidding me right now!!" "No?" he said and grabbed my arm way to tight. "You better break up with that loser or i will beat him up again and this time i won't stop" i looked at him in fear and disgust. He let go of me and walked away. When i walked back inside my friends obviously wanted to know what he said "just that i am making a mistake with Harvey," i said. " what a loser" caitlin said. "I can't believe you ever dated him." Megan said. I went to bed pretty early that night but i couldn't sleep at all. I decided that Tom was not being serious i mean he couldn't be.

"Harley, Harley, HARLEY!!" Megan was screaming in my ear. "What!?!" i replied in a sleepy way. "It's 12am i thought you might wanna wake up," she said. "And that Harvey just texted saying that he is picking you up in 30minutes" "30 MINUTES!!" i said shocked. The girls laughed. "Yeah if i were you i would hurry up!" i got dressed pretty quickly. Harvey said to wear something casual so i did. 30 minutes later i hear a knock on the door. I run to the door opening it. "hi" i said, i was a little out of breath. "Hi!" Harvey laughed. "So are you ready??" "Yes! But are you finally going to tell me what we are doing?" "No not yet," he said and laughed. Then he blindfolded me and drove away.