Chapter 7

This boy came running towards Harvey and slapt him really hard in the face. "STOP!!", I screamed.
But this man didn't stop. Harvey's nose was bleeding. He tried to fight back but this other guy was stronger. "STOPP!!", I screamed again i was crying. He slapped Harvey in his stomach and Harvey fell to the ground. Then this boy who I realised was my freaking ex was crying and ran off. I ran to Harvey. "Harvey are you ok?" That was a dumb question Harvey had been completely beaten up, but I just needed him to answer me. The only thing he said was "it's not your fault." And then his eyes closed. I screamed "NO HARVEY STAY WITH ME!!" I was crying really loud. Megan came walking towards me. "Omg Harley what's going on?" When she saw Harvey she immediately dialled 999. The only thing I could still do was cry. I kept hearing Harveys voice in my head; "it's not your fault." But that's not true everything is my fault it always is. 3 hours later we were in the hospital. Harvey was still unconscious but on gas and air. I didn't know what to do. Then maddi came into the hospital. "Harley I'm sorry I shouldn't of got mad at you" she said. "I know you've got a lot on your mind." We all hugged. And that cheered me up a little. Later on in the evening Max came out in his wheelchair. I hugged him and we both started crying again. Then we had a really long talk. About everything over the past 3 days. Max didn't mind me having a crush on Harvey mostly because he has a crush on one of my friends. But he doesn't want to say who. The rest of the night I stayed in hospital with Max. I wasn't allowed in Harvey's room yet. I was cheered up a little bit I was still very worried.