Chapter 14

Harvey and I walked back in with the burnt popcorn. We kinda forgot we burnt it.
"Mate are you serious," Dobby said "popcorn is the easiest thing to make." Everyone laughed.
"Guys I have an idea," Max said. "Why don't we have a sleep over?" We all agreed. "You all sort out another movie to watch while we all get the stuff," Jenna said to Me, Megan and Caitlin. They all then left and it was just us. I couldn't wait to tell my friends so I said "Harvey just asked me out!" "Omgg!" They both said.
"I'm so happy for you both your so cute together anyways" Caitlin said.
"Yesss I ship" Megan said with a smile.
I smiled back then asked " what about you two do you like anyone?"
"Yeah I do but I don't know if he likes me back" caitlin said.
"Tell us!" Said Megan.
"It's max" she replied.
"OMG!!" I said a little to loud.
"What's going on?" Max asked.
"Nothing" I said and luckily he walked away.
"OMG he totally like you caitlin " I whispered.
"Really?" She asked.
"Yes it's really obvious" I stated and laughed " everytime I say your name he gets this weird smile on his face. When you guys arrived earlier he legit ran to the door to answer it."
"Awe omg that's so cute!" Caitlin said.
I wanted to talk longer but Max and Harvey already came back.
"Did you guys find a movie" Harvey asked
"Umm yes" I said grabbing the one next to me.
"Dobby isn't going to like that" Daniel said and laughed. Oh no did I really just pick up a horror movie out of every movie here I hate them too but I'm not going to admit that to Harvey.
"Yes" I gulped "h-he needs to get over his fear", I said.